DrunkSaeyoung X Reader

(Y/n) Pov

Usually Saeyoung never ever drank it was definitely a surprise when I got a call from Jaehee "(Y/n), Seven and Zen got drunk I think Seven's drink was spiked considering he ordered soda" I sighed "I'll be there to pick him up thank you Jaehee" I hung up and went into his garage taking one of his "babies"

It was quick drive to the local bar Jaehee was obviously annoyed with the two drunken men "(Y/NNNN)~" The two both exclaimed "Zen back off she's mine" "Shush I'm gorgeous and famous" Jaehee sighed "They've been going at each other for the longest, I'll take Zen" I nodded hoisting Saeyoung up "Your pretty" I rolled my eyes "Saeyoung we are going home okay?" "Aw my baby cares!" Saeyoung dashed inside his car and locked me out "You son of a bit-" "AWW MY BABY" "OPEN THE DOOR SAEYOUNG" He looked at me "No" My expression darkened "Saeyoung if you don't open this door I will take away your Honey Buddha Chips and your Dr. Pepper" The door clicked "Thank you" I had to move him to the passenger seat as I started the car

Saeyoung started to sing "(f/s)" off key as I joined in humming quietly not noticing him no longer singing. I started to sing some words prior to the song but then switched to the song "Here comes a thought" In Steven Universe by Rebecca Sugar. "Here comes a thought that might alarm me what someone said and how it harmed me something I did that failed to be charming things that I say are suddenly swarming~" I heard a soft and low snore from behind and turned to see Saeyoung sleeping we luckily just made it back I grabbed Saeyoung carefully not to wake him and continued to hum the song "It was just a thought just a thought just a thought it's okay it's okay it's okay we got nothing got nothing to fear I'm here I'm here~" "Love..." Saeyoung spoke up and I smiled to my drunken boyfriend as I went in I grabbed a trash can and medicine with a cup of water putting Saeyoung on his bed letting him lay down his head tilted to the side in case he throws up. "We can watch we can watch them go by from here from here~" He snuggled near me "Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love and trust~..."

*Next day*

"Here comes a thought...on how much I love you" I opened my eyes taking in Saeyoung staring at me and then grinning "Thank you" "No problem my drunk boi" I got up and opened the bottle of medicine "Now drink up"