Saeyoung X Cheated on Reader

(b/f): Boyfriend
(Y/n) Pov

I enter (b/f) house with a surprise he's has been talking all about. I hope he'll like it. I don't think my mood will go down I'm so happy to see hi- "(B/f)?" He was kissing another girl "You have a girlfriend?!" "Yeah! He did but...not anymore" I crumpled the gift in my hands a watch he's been wanting I threw it at him hearing it shatter as I run out.

Leaving everything behind, after all I went through just to make him happy why did I spend so much time wasting effort on him. It was useless. My heart hurts so much like a piercing spear within my chest. I hate it wasting my time for this bastard

Ring ring

Who's calling me? I answer the phone hearing his humorous tone and lovely voice: The one and only 707 "Hey (Y/n) do be careful it's snowing badly" Yeah at least 15 inches of it I'm practically hauling my legs across. "Thank Seven" "You okay? You don't sound great" I looked up at the dark sky "Uh you remember (B/f)? I went to his place and saw him...kissing another girl" I can feel my tears threatening to spill "I'm sorry about that (Y/n)" I sniffed rubbing my coat sleeve across my face. It really is cold huh? Kinda hurts my body "Hey (Y/n) where are you" "Hell if I know I ran as far as I could" "You have a jacket on!? Right?" "Yeah of course I wouldn't wanna run off freezing, it's still cold though"

"Why don't you come to my place?" "How! No one in the RFA knows where you live!!" His laugh rang out making the cold feel less hurtful in my heart. "Touche alright stay near a park or something I'll get my car and get you" He hung up, I found a bench in the park swiping the snow off I sit down waiting. His face with that girl, he never looked at me like that I gave him my love but he just stomped it out to hell. Oh well who needs him! I don't that's what...but still the pain lingers I wanna get rid of it but I don't know how. Oh great now I'm crying just perfect timing isn't it?

Ring

I pick up my phone seeing Saeyoung's contact photo. Shit just great now I gotta hide my tears "Hey Saeyoung" "I'm here for you my baby is black with red got it?" "Yeah I do" I hang up looking up to the cloudy sky. Why do I feel like this? Why does everything I love the most end up gone? Did I do something wrong? I saw the car trenching through the snow I see him looking worried surprising since he acts so happy in the chat. I do too though so it's possible of course "Hey Saeyoung" "You look brain dead" I roll my eyes, that's really the first thing he says impressive. "Gee thanks" "Were you crying?" "No why the hell would I?"

Saeyoung Pov

That's a lie, I know it she knows it. I drive back home with her in the back

*10 minutes later*

I look back to see her sound asleep it's adorable "Hey, Sleeping Beauty time to wake up" She shifted a bit in her state of Dream Land as she opens her eyes "Oh hey" I chuckle she's ridiculous I open the door for her and take her back up with me.

"Saeyoung what did I do wrong?" "What do you mean" I can't help but worry a lot. "What did I do wrong? Am I the problem here? Why did he decide to do that?" She croaked her voice wavering as she fiddled with her hands not making contact with me. "You did nothing wrong (Y/n)" I try to soothe her with my voice as much as I can. "Then w-why-...why why why-?" She doesn't finish as her body racks with sobs she hugs herself. I have to help her I can't leave her like this "Hey hey whoa it's okay sssh" I embrace her letting her head stay against my chest as her tears run. "Saeyoung...am I the issue?" I ran circles around her back with my hand "You are definitely not the problem (Y/n) you did nothing wrong" It was that asshole I bite my tongue not finishing what I want to say. Her breathing steadies as her body almost collapses. It seems she's asleep now, can't even stay up huh? Hehe now, I put her down on my bed as I sit down on my chair towards my computer. That asshole is gonna pay for making (Y/n) like her cry it's despicable breaking her like that. "He's gonna pay alright, really badly"