🎆 Interview session with Teefabulous 🎆

Hello guys! Today we're having Teefabulous with us. She's a very popular Nigerian writer with so many interesting books on Wattpad that you should check out after this. Here's our interview 👇

Hello Tee, Thanks for being a part of us. What inspired your username?

My username is Teefabulous It is a combination of the first later of my name T and I added fabulous because it's one of my favourite word and what I use to describe myself.

W

hat's your favorite colour?

My favour Colour is gray and white.

How long have you been on Wattpad and how did you find the app?

I was introduced to Wattpad on the 17th of October 2018 by a friend.

What was it like starting from the scratch on wattpad? How was the welcome? Was it massive or nah? Because apparently you have amassed lots of followers over the years.

When I first joined Wattpad, it was hard, I knew no one and it was foreign to me. I loved reading books there and i fell in love with the app.

It wasn't after almost six months on Wattpad before I finally found a Nigerian there. I didn't know Nigerians were there.

So I have read your book A Nigerian Love Story, short but very attractive. The front cover is lovely by the way. The book was centered on break up and finding another person almost immediately... The trust issues at first. I think a lot of people can relate to that. What inspired the story?

What inspired me to write the novel "A Nigerian love story" was valentine.

I sat down on the 20th of December 2019 and then the thought of Valentine struck my mind.

I was like why does valentine have to be celebrated by lovers when it has more meanings to it?

Then the thought of girls falling into the hands of the wrong men before finding the right men baffled me. Why go through so much stress?

What's your favourite book by a Nigerian Writer and who is the writer?

I don't have a favourite Nigerian author but this authors I am about to call are people whose work I love and I respect and consider them friend.

maramartha
LazypenNaija
Iyanuoluwa-Temi
Rebygray
Rihanna_Adedeji
adesewa_x
JosephineIvy
lovetori_xo

What are your skills?

My skills....hmm, I can make clothes, I can make hair, I can cook, i can dance, i can host, I can write and there are so many.

What's your advice to upcoming writers especially Nigerian teens new to Wattpad?

My advice to upcoming writers is; remember there is a light nearby in the dark.

Never give up, keep persevering and perseverance is the key.

Remember to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.

Should we expect a new book from you soon? Or you are chilling for now lol.

Yes I do have a lot of books coming up. They are so many and I'm promising you will be thrilled.

Do you have Nigerian friends on Wattpad? I know you do have a lot of em. Please tag em so they can see your interview!

I have so many Wattpad friends and even besties gan.

My Wattpad friends are
Rebygray
maramartha
adesewa_x
JosephineIvy
Rihanna_Adedeji
Iyanuoluwa-Temi
Cherry2061
_plethora
xxMarygoldxx
ur_favouritexx

Wattpad Besties
xxMarygoldxx she is my real life bestie too.

Rebygray like my fav, I won't trade her for anyone.

maramartha is my Wattpad big sis, the first Nigerian I knew on Wattpad.

Another important Wattpad friend of mine is MadamToree

Wow you have many friends oh! Halla 'Watt's up Naija!' To your new friends that will see this...

I give a shout-out to all the beautiful Nigerians writers on Wattpad, you guys are the real MVP

Where else can we find you asides Wattpad? Drop your social media handles... (If you may.)

Yes I am on social media

My IG handle: Teefabulous01

My Twitter handle: TibiebiJackson

My Snapchat handle: Teefabulous01

Once again thanks for being with us. I really appreciate the short time....

Thank you for having me.

I apologize, some names were unintentionally removed because of difficulty in uploading and our guest knows too many people 😩... I hope you learnt something from her today.... There is always a light at the end of the tunnel! Keep pushing 🙌

Please like this page. Thank you 🙏💕