Keith's legs began to shake at the sensations, spreading his knees even further for the Alpha behind him while the other moved to his front. The grip on the Omega's head tugged him to look up, violet eyes meeting the hard cock in front of him. He moaned, leaning forward to nuzzle his face against the head. "Such a little cock slut." Lance groaned, gripping the base of his cock and lightly hitting Keith's cheek. The smaller male's mouth fell open automatically, tongue slightly sticking out to welcome his Alpha's cock sliding into the wet cavern. Lance groaned and tightened his grip on Keith's hair, doing all he can not to move his hips too soon. "Love your mouth, baby."

From behind him, Shiro's face was practically buried in his ass and his tongue wiggling into his hole. Keith couldn't help the moans that rumbled in his throat, closing his eyes and bobbing his head up and down Lance's cock, swirling his tongue around the head. The Alpha above him growled, tightening his grip in his hair so hard that Omega had to stop moving and Lance began moving his hips, fucking Keith's mouth and resulting in the Omega relaxing his jaw and hollowing his cheeks.

Shiro pulled his face away from Keith's hole after several minutes, raising his hand and letting it fall against the perky ass in a loud slap. Keith gasped, almost choking on Lance's cock as tears welled up in his eyes. "Little bitch likes it rough, hm?" Shiro smirked, spanking the other cheek with his prosthetic hand before gripping the cheeks in each hand and spreading him open shamelessly, watching as his hole twitched and slicked dribbled out. "Should we give this greedy little hole what it wants, Lance?"

Lance grinned, his hips never faltering as he rocked back and forth into Keith's mouth. "You go on ahead. I'm pretty satisfied with his mouth for now." he admitted, lightly hitting Keith's cheek. "He looks so good with a cock in his mouth."

The older Alpha let out a chuckle, sitting up on his knees and spitting on his hand to slick his cock up. "I cannot argue with that." he said, lining his thick cock up at the Omega's entrance. Keith lifted his hips up as much as he could, whimpering around the cock in his mouth in anticipation for Shiro's cock. "You want it so bad, huh?" The Alpha growled lightly, rubbing the head of his cock up and down against the slick hole to tease the smaller male. 

Wiggling his hips impatiently, Keith moaned as much as he could in attempt to plead for his Alpha's cock. Lance let out a chuckle and pulled his cock out, a trail of saliva connecting to Keith's lips. "Please, Alpha! Fuck me!" the Omega pleaded as soon as his mouth was free, letting out a choked gasp when Lance's cock slid right back between his lips.

"Well, he did say please." Shiro mussed before slipping the head of his cock into the awaiting hole, a small groan leaving his lips. "Fuck, baby. You're always so damn tight."

"Guess we'll have to fuck him more often." Lance smirked, tugging Keith's hair when his jaw tightened around his cock. "Mind your teeth, little one."

Shiro slowly slid his cock into Keith's hole before bottoming out, gripping his hips tightly. "We would have no time for work then." he laughed, sliding one hand to softly rub Keith's lower back.

Lance let out a low groan, slowly pushing forward so his entire cock was enveloped by Keith's mouth. The slight gag against the head that Keith made sent a shiver up the Alpha's spine, letting his hips shallowly roll into the Omega's mouth to feel more vibrations in his throat. "Fucking shit." he groaned before letting his hips still, cock still balls deep in Keith's mouth as he watched Shiro move his hips, skipping the slow part and pounding fast into the Omega's hole. The movements made Keith rock forward, mouth sliding over Lance's cock as moans vibrated in his throat. "Fuck fuck. I'm gonna cum, stop." Lance panted, pulling his hips back and letting his cock slide out of Keith's mouth. 

Shiro stilled, raising an eyebrow up at Lance and ignoring the way Keith whimpered in protest. "You want his ass now?" he questioned, eyes narrowing a bit at his other mate.