You're Beautiful it's FUCKING TRUE!

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: AbandonedLibrary

Summary: Lance has a horrible way of seeing herself

Which alarms two people who love her and been pinning for her very much.

Also, Blue wants them to fuck in cockpit.

Top: shiro
Bottom: Keith, lance

Lance didn’t want to admit it.

She really, really didn’t want to admit it.

But, she was jealous and the person she was jealous was none other than Keitha fucking Kogane herself. Lance looked over her shoulder to watch other other woman undress out of their sweat training clothes. And Lance hated to admit how gorgeous, beautiful and powerful the other woman’s body was. You could see the toned muscles of her arms, legs and stomach. And yet she still held a nice slim figure and her fucking mullet of course framed her face well.

Don’t get Lance started whenever the other placed it in a pony tail.

But, what made everything even more unfair was the fact she even had a nice set of breasts on her body as well. They were big, plump and gave her the perfect hour glass form that many would kill to have. It was like salt was poured onto the wounds of Lance every time she saw the other.

She was always compared to the other from both instructors, students and even his own family. And it fucking hurt to be reminded constantly that while Keitha was the powerful pilot with looks and grace Lance... She... she was...

“Damn it, Why do I have to teach this cargo pilot? You’re giving female pilots a bad reputation by being on this course.”

“It sucks that Lance is here and not Keitha. Keitha was like a fucking goddess and now we get the peasant. How unfair.”

“Ugh, Keitha was so much prettier than Lance and her talent spoke volumes. I mean, did you hear Lance’s new failure again?”

“SHUT UP!” Lance shouted in her mind quickly turning around in order to get dressed herself. She had just finished her bath and needed to get dressed, but she never did so whenever Keitha was there. Once, she knew that the other went to the showers did she start to let go of the towel that was wrapped around her. The fluffy towel fell revealing her body to the mirror that was in her locker.

Lance looked over his long thin arms and legs and her too skinny frame. She touched her short pixie-cut hair before letting go the long bags in order to cup her small breasts. They were very tiny, unlike Keitha’s breasts, her own was so small that it was at times hard to find a bra for her to wear. She sighed, and slowly placed on her blue undergarments as her thoughts wandered to Keitha.

She was everything that Lance wasn’t.

But, she was also everything Lance wanted to be with it. Keitha was the girl of her dreams just as Shiro was the boy of her dreams.