I Hope You're Wearing Your Best Clothes

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: Shklance_Beef_Sandwich

Summary: That Lingerie Model AU only one person asked for.

I tried, let's just say that.

Top: Keith, lance
Bottom: lance, Keith

Waking up with a start, Shiro shoots upward in bed, a resounding crash echoing throughout the apartment, disturbing what could, and should, have been a quiet morning.

“Nice going, McClain.”

“Fuck you, Kogane.”

Shiro sighs, rubbing the sting out of his eyes from opening them so abruptly, he slumps back against the pillows, pulling the duvet up and over his head when the morning light from the window flickers across his face.

“Oh Takashi~” Lance waltzes into the room holding a breakfast tray, the smell of bacon filling his senses and making Shiro hum in appreciation. The duvet is lifted gently from his face, and he smiles softly at the boy standing next to the bed, who grins back at him with a bright expression that Shiro feels can easily put the suns’ rays to shame.

“Good morning, gorgeous, Keith and I made you some breakfast,” Lance gestures to the tray sitting on the bedside table, the source of the mouthwatering scent of bacon, and now that Shiro’s head is uncovered, he can practically taste the heady aroma of coffee.

“You ready for the big day?”

There’s a pause of silence as Shiro takes a long sip of his freshly brewed beverage, propped up on his elbow and revelling in the feeling of warm liquid rolling down his throat, jolting him even more awake.

“I suppose I’m as ready as I can be.” Lance chuckles at that, taking a seat on the edge of the bed, he places his hand upon Shiro’s upper leg, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb. “You’re gonna do amazing, gorgeous. Keith and I can’t wait to see you in-”

“Practically nothing.” Keith finishes as he walks through the door, two steaming mugs in hand. He gives one to Lance and sits on the unoccupied side of the king bed, sipping from his own cup and winking at Shiro.

Feeling his cheeks grow warm, Shiro hides his flustered look by sipping his drink again, knowing Keith noticed by the smirk he can see from the corner of his eye.

“In all seriousness, though, you’re gonna do so good, baby.” Keith then says, smiling warmly and placing his free hand on Shiro’s shoulder, jostling him slightly. “Lance and I are right there with you, we’ve picked what you’re going to be wearing-”

“Oh, great.”

“-And you trust our judgement.” Keith continues, ignoring Shiro’s remark.

“Lance has already admitted he won’t be able to last long without wanting to rip the outfit right off of you.” His smirk is back full force and he glances at the boy in question, whose head whips towards Keith, a betrayed look plastered across his features.