Green Light

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: shir_oh_no

Website: Archive Of Our OwnCredit: shir_oh_no

Summary:

Top: shiro, keith
Bottom: lance

Oh my god he was wearing those again. It wasn't fair; Lance always got the most attention from everyone anyways and it always seemed to amplify when he was wearing that. Keith was furious, and a little upset at the attention the boy seemed oblivious to. For once, Keith wished he could be the center of attention, that he could be the one people flirted with. That, for once, he was the one he caught Shiro staring at.

Lance was wearing a gray baggy sweater that hung off his shoulder, his collarbones on display for all to see. Paired with it, he had on a pair of black shorts that hid almost completely under the ends of the sweater. And under that outfit, lacy black thigh high stockings woven into intricate floral patterns hugged his legs, emphasizing the strong calves and muscular thighs he possessed. Honestly, Keith couldn't blame anyone for wanting to get their mouth on Lance; he wanted to do the exact same thing, but he also wanted to be the one everyone thought was pretty. Just for once.

Keith huffed, crossing his arms and watching as Shiro practically flew to Lance's side. He watched Shiro place his hands on Lance's thighs and pull him close, then watched as the taller man kissed Lance softly. Jealousy bubbled hot in Keith's stomach, turning it over and making him feel sick. He was tentatively friends with Lance now, the blue paladin giving up on their unnecessary rivalry, but it was times like this Keith hated him.

Keith watched as Lance pulled away from the kiss. Lance stood on his toes and whispered in Shiro's ear, his eyes darting over to look at Keith. Keith grit his teeth as Lance no doubt was talking about him. Shiro's hands tightened around Lance's waist and he nodded, seeming to agree with whatever Lance was saying. Shiro moved so he could look at Keith too, then whispered his own thoughts to Lance. Lance brightened at whatever Shiro said, and sent a wink in Lance's direction. Keith could only imagine Lance was telling Shiro all about how boring Keith was. How ordinary he was.

An idea sparked; Lance had so many pairs of thigh highs, he surely couldn't get mad at Keith for borrowing one measly pair, right? Mind decided, Keith snuck away from Shiro and Lance kissing and smiling and made his way to Lance's room. Behind his back, Lance saw him leave and frowned.

Lance's room was an organized mess, with clothes thrown everywhere, except on the floor. Keith tiptoed his way around the room, peaking in various drawers until he found the stash of thigh highs in a drawer. Keith pulled it out slowly and took his time looking at the thigh highs, running his fingers along the delicate fabric.

Lance had silken thigh highs in a multitude of colors, ranging from the softest baby pink to a dark black with deeper black patterns woven in. He had knit socks, so soft to the touch, Keith wanted to wrap his fingers in the cloth and never let go. But the thigh highs that caught Keith's eyes were a sheer hot red pair with a bold seam running up the backs, the tops of the garment covered in lace. They were hot. They were sexy. They were everything Keith wanted to wear.