Legroom

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: orphan_account

Summary: Lance and Shiro are in the middle of having sex, then Keith shows up.

Top: shiro, keith
Bottom: lance

The Blue Paladin hastily straddled Shiro's hips, rubbing his clothed cock against his leader's to increase the friction between their legs. Lance struggled to remove his armor, eager for more intimacy with the Black Paladin, craving the touch of his bare skin. After a few attempts, they finally discarded their uniforms onto the floor of the Black Lion's cockpit. Their ravenous lips met urgently, tongues intertwined, as Lance resumed to rub his cock against Shiro's, now feeling the wetness and heat of them both.

Lance threw his head back from the overwhelming amount of pleasure consuming him, as he grasped either side of the seat's headrest in the Black Lion. He then gazed at the sight between his legs, panting heavily. "You're so big, Shiro. I want that dick up my ass. Fuck me, please!" he cried.

However, there was no need to rush, Shiro thought. He dismissed Lance's pleas. Instead, his teeth grazed the boy's sensitive, hard nipple, earning a beautiful, breathless sigh. Lance's screwed his eyes shut, taking in the feeling of Shiro's wet tongue as he sucked, and warm breath escaping his lips from every exhale. Lance could come untouched and he knew it.

"You're such a beautiful boy," Shiro whispered, still licking his nipple. Lance whimpered from hearing the praise.

"Shiro..."

The Black Paladin wrapped his arms around Lance's slim waist, pulling him closer, feeling his stomach press against him. The exchange in body heat was just enough for Lance to eagerly trail his curious hands over his leader's chest, touching his scars. "I love you, Shiro—your scars. Everything."

The Black Paladin's lips kissed the boy's neck, tickling his skin. Then they met his collarbone. Shiro hummed, pleased. Lance couldn't help but think he was going to faint from how gentle his leader was when it came to making love, most of the time. Obviously, because it was making love, but sometimes, he just loved being fucked senselessly until he came.

Every kiss, every embrace, made his face burn every time, and he wanted to hide. "Lance," Shiro whispered, "look at me."

He did, immediately blushing afterwards.

"You're so cute."

Lance couldn't reply since Shiro kissed his lips again. The Blue Paladin moaned, deepening the kiss, caressing his leader's muscular arms. Shiro retracted his lips after a moment. "You know who else thinks your cute?"

Lance shook his head, retorting, "I don't care who else thinks I'm cute. Your opinion is the only one that matters to me."

Shiro's eyes widened, actually surprised by Lance's statement. Yes, it was a fact that Lance flirted with many aliens they had encountered, but also, he was truly loyal.

"That's... a very good answer."

The boy smiled bashfully. "I know, I'm the best boyfriend ever."

Shiro chuckled, but then cleared his throat. "Yes, but are you sure you don't want to know who else thinks you're cute?"

Lance cocked a brow, seemingly thinking about what to say. Then, he spoke. "Nope!"

His leader scoffed playfully. "Come on, Lance. At least take a guess."

The Blue Paladin suddenly felt skeptical, and slightly nervous, too. He sighed, giving in. "Well, it's definitely not the princess."

Shiro laughed. "You're not wrong about that."