be my baby (shance)

Website: Archive Of Our Own
Credit: magisterpavus

Summary: It wasn't that he was small, Lance reasoned, it was just that Shiro was unfairly, impossibly big

Top: shiro
Bottom: lance

So...here's the thing, right. Lance and Shiro have been dating for a couple months, now, which is so wild that Lance can barely wrap his head around it - he imagines it's exactly how Cinderella felt after marrying Prince Charming, or whatever. Obviously he's not married to Shiro. Obviously Shiro's not a prince, even though sometimes Lance is seriously convinced he must be. That's not the point. The point is...

The point is, they've been dating for a couple months, and Shiro still doesn't know how much of a freak Lance is.

And it's not like Lance hasn't tried to tell him - okay, that's a total lie, no he hasn't; because how is he supposed to tell Shiro to his face that he wants Shiro to raw him and pin him to every wall and door in the vicinity and tie him up and come all over him and - yeah, no, Lance likes what little amount of shame he has left. He's not gonna say a peep. Keeping his silence might kill him, but that'd be better than Shiro's inevitable rejection.

Because Shiro would reject him, Lance is sure of that. He'd do it kindly, of course, because Shiro is never really unkind, and definitely never to Lance. Even if Lance kinda wants him to be.

He would be concerned and maybe a little disgusted, and then it would be awkward between them, or worst case scenario, Shiro would break the whole thing off. Lance doesn't know how he got lucky enough to be Shiro's boyfriend - he'd genuinely assumed somebody was playing a joke on him when he and Shiro first kissed after that particularly terrifying battle two months ago. But then Shiro kept doing it.

And eventually the kissing escalated into more than kissing and...the sex was good, okay. Really, really good. Shiro was super hot, and super sweet, and probably the most caring and empathetic person Lance had ever been with. It was just so...boring. Yeah, okay, Lance had to admit it; sex with Shiro was getting boring. Lance wasn't used to vanilla, and while it had its appeals and he certainly wasn't having any difficulty getting into it because it was Shiro...he always felt like he needed something more.

With Shiro, there was a lot of...more. It isn't that he's small, Lance reasons, it's just that Shiro is unfairly, impossibly big. Everywhere. And because he doesn't have any other outlet, Lance starts to fixate on that. A lot. Okay, all the time. Because how can he not - once he notices how Shiro's hands fully envelop his own, how Shiro's biceps are probably the size of Pidge's entire head, how his thighs can easily crush a watermelon or six, how his cock is so thick and long and perfect that Lance sometimes wonders how it's real...once he notices all that, he's unable to get it out of his head.

He's brought it up, of course he has - sometimes innocently, when they're holding hands or snuggling; other times Lance finds himself babbling about how huge Shiro feels inside of him and how strong he is and maybe it's his imagination but Lance swears it makes Shiro blush, and if he's lucky, fuck him a little harder.