Between Breaths

Website: ArchiveOfOurOwn
Credit: QueenOf_Neverland
Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works
/10532850

Summary:
Keith goes into a sudden heat when neither of his Alphas are home.

Top: shiro & lance
Bottom: Keith

A whimper escaped his lips as Keith curled up in his messy nest, not having enough time to make himself a proper one with how hard his heat had hit him. He had about ten minutes tops before his skin felt too hot and slick puddled the floor wherever he stood. Glancing up at the calendar, his violet eyes narrowed at the red X, indicating that his heat wasn't supposed to hit for another three days. Meaning.. His alphas weren't able to get the days off from work until at least two more days. Keith huffed in annoyance, staring up at the wall as his breathing became heavier. He couldn't call his Alphas in the middle of work, he would hate himself if they left just for him. But it was starting to hurt..

The black haired Omega sat up, letting out another whimper as more slick gushed out of his hole. Ignoring the sensations, he looked around for this phone and found it on the bedside table. He was relieved he decided to make his nest in their bedroom this time around or else he would have easily forgotten his phone there. Dialing the first number he found, he pressed the phone to his ear and his hand to his leaking cock.

It rang only twice before the voice of one of his Alphas answered with a cheerful, "Hey baby!" 

Keith whimpered into the phone, running his palm over his sensitive cock. "A-Alpha." was all he could gasp out, hoping the air headed Alpha would understand what he needed.

There was a pause before Keith heard Lance speaking to his boss, telling him there was a family emergency at home and he needed to go. After a moment, Keith finally heard his voice in the phone again. "I'm going to call Shiro and we'll be right there, Keith."

"Hurry.." Keith whimpered, letting the phone fall from his hand seconds before Lance ended the call. Rolling over onto his knees, he presented his ass into the air in anticipation for his Alphas to be home and breed him. He clutched onto the sheets of his nest, rocking his hips back and forth and practically humping the air. One of his hands found it's way back to his slicked up entrance, pressing two of his fingers inside to the first knuckle. The penetration wasn't enough but he knew he would get two sets of hands even bigger than his own soon, not to mention the two cocks he adored.

Keith stayed like that for what felt like hours before he finally felt hands on his hips, pulling him back roughly and a growl was erupted into his ear. "Looks like someone's heat came early." the low voice of Shiro breathed against his neck and scent gland, taking in his pheromones through his nose. "You smell so fucking good."

The Omega whimpered, rolling his hips back against the larger male. "Alpha.." he choked out, craning his head back to look at the man and noticing both of his Alphas behind him. "Alphas, please."

Lance smirked, undoing his pants and letting them fall to the ground, his hard cock noticeable through his boxers. "Look at him, Shiro. Begging for our knots." he teased, kneeling down next to the other two males and running his hand through Keith's long hair before grabbing a chunk in his hand and pulling. "You want our knots, baby?"

Keith nodded as much as he could with the younger Alpha holding his hair, a small trail of drool already dripping down his chin. "Yes, Alpha! Want your knots so bad.."

"Well, how can we deny such a pretty face?" Shiro chuckled, glancing at Lance before kissing down Keith's body, being sure to pay special attention to his bonding mark on his hip for a few extra seconds. He gripped the Omega's ass in both of his hands, spreading his cheeks to look at the dripping hole in front of him. "Fuck, baby. Your pretty little hole is so wet." Shiro breathed against said hole before leaning down, flicking his tongue out to lick at the juices and letting out a small groan at the taste.