I could've punched him. I was itching to. "Don't fucking lie to me." He flinched now, and I couldn't even be satisfied that he was taking me seriously. "What's his name?"

"Sutep!" he replied immediately. "But honestly, he's nobody! He's a friend."

My hand rubbed at my jaw, now tensed from clenching so hard, as I absorbed the information. Well that certainly wasn't what I expected. Taking a few steps back to cool down, I didn't realize how up in Kit's face I'd been. The more distance I put myself between him, the less out of control I felt, and I made a mental note to remember that.

"Don't you understand I'm angry for the same reason?" Kit asked drawing my attention back as I swept my hand through my hair. It was my turn to be confused.

"I don't understand anything when you don't talk to me. Makes it kind of hard." I said. He bit his lip. "Stop that."

"I did spend a lot of time trying to get you to notice me. And you tell me to leave you alone, so I did. Then I see you with a new girl and you act like you're going to beat the shit out of me."

I was honestly surprised. "Is that why you didn't want to talk to me?"

Kit nodded. "I thought you were going to dump me."

"We're not dating." I muttered, but my mind was busy trying to actually see it from Kit's perspective. I had told him to leave me alone. He listened, for once, and had decided to wait for me to talk to him. Then, I'd shown up with Malee, and caused a rather violent scene about needing to talk to him alone in a public place.

"Who is she?"

Kit's voice was distant, and it drew me from my thoughts and back into the discussion we were having once more.

"What?" I was calming down, slowly, as I concluded there was a serious lack of communication on both of our parts. A lot of it my fault, that much I'd admit. Who would've figured that everything had been a misunderstanding?

"That girl you're with," Kit replied, biting his lip again. "who is she?"

"I said stop that." He was jealous. Who could really blame him, I had been too, though I thought I had a lot more of a justifiable reason to be. Kit already knew I'd been in a revolving door of relationships before, but I had no idea about his situation. I knew he was good at giving head and that was pretty much it. What else was I going to think seeing him at a movie with another guy?

My jealousy had been a flaring blow up with a few more factors to it. I had honestly thought Kit was ignoring me, after destroying most of my life. Without as much as a word, as if he had no intention of telling me he was going to be dating a guy with a ponytail. Kit's jealousy had been calm, even and rational. When he'd seen me with Malee, he had just turned around to suffer the blow in silence. He probably would have never asked me about it.

I seriously considered telling him that Malee really was my girlfriend. I wanted him to be jealous for some reason that I couldn't really explain. Perhaps I had missed being wanted for a little too long, but I was never going to admit that to him.

"My sister, Malee," I finally sighed. "she's in town."

Kit brightened, leaning a little way away from the wall he'd been pressed defensively into. But he said nothing and I was kind of thankful for that, because I still needed to calm down. My hands rubbed at my face and I considered sitting down, but though it smelled clean, I didn't trust the bathroom floor at all.

I settled for closing my eyes and leaning against the sink counter only to have Kit take a seat next to me. We were quiet for awhile, enough that another guy had come in to do his business during the shared silence.