Chapter Nineteen- A Whole New World

Emma awoke next to Killian back in Storybrook. She froze for a moment as she shook Killian by placing her hands on his chest.

        "Love, what is it?" He said.

        Emma took a deep breath in and began crying as she dug her head into his chest.

        "Love, what is it?" He said urgently as he held her in his embrace.

        "You were dead...I felt your heart stop!"

        "Are you still having those nightmares? That was about a week ago..."

        "How?"

        "Aladdin...he...helped us....he convinced him to help you...for helping him...and saving Jasmine."

        As Emma hugged Killian, she heard crying.

        Her eyes grew large as she ran into the living room to find Grace and Griffin being held by Sarah Anne and Henry.

        Emma held them close to her heart and hugged everyone.

        "I cannot imagine my life without you!" She said at Grace and Griffin.

        As they sat with one another on the couch, Sarah Anne noticed something outside the window. Killian pulled Emma aside and into their bedroom.

        "My love, I have something to give you..."

        "A gift? What for?"

        "Well...It is my fault how you lost the one you had...so...here..."

        Killian pulled out a box from his pocket and went down on one knee. "Will you already be married to me Miss Jones?" He asked as he opened the box to reveal a ring embedded with gold and a giant diamond in the center. "A ring fit for the most beautiful woman in the world."

        Emma nodded and found herself unable to speak. Tears filled her eyes-only this time-they were ones of a happy origin.

        "Of course! My goodness!"

        She placed the ring on her finger and looked at the back of her hand and watched as it shined in the light.

        "You deserve it my Princess."

        "Hmmm...the Princess and the Pirate..."

        Killian pulled Emma into him and kissed her passionately, she placed her hand upon his cheek and continued to kiss him.

        "Forever my love."

        "Infinity my dear..." Killian added as they continued the kiss until Killian was called out of the room.

        "Killian...what is that?" She asked pointing outside.

        "You have got to be joking..." He said as he looked at the blue colored smoke coming from the sky. "A curse..." He held onto Emma's hand tight as the smoke filled the air and they were all separated.

*******************************************************************************************************************

        "Emma darling, are you ready for your debut?" Snow asked as Emma turned around in a giant white gown.

        "Yes mother, it is time to meet my potential prince..."

        "Princess Emma..." a voice called from the distance. Emma turned with a smile.

        "I cannot imagine a life better than this." She commented as she made her way out of her room to meet her suitors.

#!@@3#/#$!!!!!

NEW SEQUEL FINALLY UP AND READY FOR YOU TO READ! CHECK IT OUT - ITS CALLED DESTINED HEARTS CAPTAIN SWAN/ONCE UPON A TIME FANFICTION CHAPTER FIVE. VOTE! COMMENT! SHOW SOME LOVE!