Chapter Eleven- Betrayed

"I wish to be the man of riches for her. One that she does not know, but does want."

        "So you wish to be rich and royal for her majesty?"

        "Yes."

        With the twist of his wrist and the closing of his eyes, the Genie wished for Aladdin to have everything he wished. Aladdin was soon dressed in a white royal attire with a large white hat that hid his usually messy hair back. His muscles were hidden underneath the dress, but his new appearance made him nearly unrecognizable.

        "I look...."

        "Rich." The genie added in quickly before smiling.

        "Thank you."

        "You have two more wishes...use them wisely..."

        Aladdin smiled before he brushed off his shoulder than had a gold tassel. Killian made his way through the village and back to the palace-this time, meeting with the sultan.

        "Ah, Killian...what can I do for you?"

        "It is about Jafar..."

        "Jafar? What seems to be the problem?"

        "He..." As he found himself try to explain it, Jafar and Emma entered the room. As their eyes met, Emma squinted toward him but Jafar's grasp kept her close to him.

        "Go on..." The sultan said quickly.

        Killian soon realized the amount of intimidation radiating from Jafar. He made his way out of the palace and saw Jasmine talking to Aladdin. A huge mess of confetti and treasure laid sprawled along the streets as Killian realized Aladdin had wished for something. He made his way toward him and politely asked for Aladdin's time-saying he was an old friend.

        Killian hit the wall to the left of him hard-causing his knuckles to grow bloody and his face to become angry.

        "How could you do this? I needed that-"

        "For you? You cannot tell me I am selfish if you would use the same method for the wishes..."

        "I was going to use the wishes to help many people, not just myself...you made that impossible..."

        "I'm sorry...but I love her...I need to be with her...without her...I have nothing..."

        "Emma is that to me...We could have wished for both..."

        "I need many things...I'm sorry..."

        "So am I."

        And with that, Killian knocked Aladdin out and picked him up and carried him over his shoulder to the Sultan.

        "I believe this is the street rat you wanted me to acquire for you..."

        "Indeed...you have done well...now I will pay you handsomely..."

        "I do not wish for treasure...I wish for a woman...."

        "A woman?"

        "Yes, the woman who is with another. She is in grave danger..."

        "What can I do to help?"

        "May I talk to Jafar?"

        "If that is what you wish..."

        And with that, Killian entered the heart of the dragon...unknowing if he would make it out alive, he was placed in a room alone with Jafar....

*STEAMY CAPTAIN SWAN SCENES COMING UP SOON!!!!!!! BE PATIENT, I REALIZE IT'S BEEN A LITTLE WHILE SINCE KILLIAN AND EMMA HAVE BEEN TOGETHER BUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE WORHT IT!  -Cassi