Chapter 3- Incognito

*I apologize for this short chapter, but more will be added soon. Please don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all and also, share this story with other captain swan or once upon a time fans. Also a tiny spoiler! *Outlaw queen will also be featured in this one!

   "What business do you have with the genie?" a medium sized man asked Killian who was holding Emma's hand.

        "Personal. Where is he?"

        "I can tell you where you may find a lead...but nobody has seen him in years."

        "Why?" Emma interrupted.

        "He used to be kind ya know...then it happened...the desire to please only himself. He would convince those who released him from the bottle to make wishes to better him...it turned this village into something horrible. Brother against brother at one point. It took the genie's banishment by the sultan to declare peace among us again. He caused the death of many people. For unknown reasons. It's best to stay clear of him..."

        Killian and Emma made their way to the busy square until the made it to the steps of the palace. Just as they were about to walk upon the stairs, the young man who had stolen the apple before was at it again, only this time he was cornered. He had a pet on his shoulder that made it incredibly difficult to see exactly what-but he appeared to be talking to it.

        Four men with long sabers cornered the young boy and shouted things to him that would be overheard by Killian and Emma.

        "You are nothing but a gutter rat!" One man said as he spit on the boy.

        "Dirty. Poor. Slosh." Another one said as he pointed the sword against his throat.

        "I ask that you take the weapon away from that boy's throat!" Killian said firmly as he took his sword from his side. He held Emma behind him but raised an eyebrow at the men.

        "Who are you?"

        "Jones. Killian...you may know me by another name..."

        "And what is that?"

        "Hook. Captain Hook. I am feared-"

        "Not anymore pirate. It's the lady that has damaged such an inspirational reputation isn't it?"

        "Drop your sword or you will see my reputation is not just words..."

        "I would like to see you try..."

        Without warning, Killian swiped his sword and it clashed against a guard's sword. Killian fought viciously until he was hit in the back of the head by the butt of a sword and Emma was restrained and tied. They awoke on their knees with bags over their heads and their hands tied behind their backs.

        Execution style....