Chapter 16- Just one night

The stars displayed beautifully and mirrored on the glassy water as Emma placed her hands along the wooden railing. A small balcony hanging off the side of the bedroom was where she stood when Killian made his way out to her.

        "My love, I promise you I will not cease until everything is right again..."

        "Do you ever think about what things would be like if this was normal?"

        "Normal? What do you mean?"

        "I mean if we met normally like at a club or one of us rear ended the other..."

        "Club? Rear ended?"

        "If we would have met in normal modern time, if we would have worked out...still gotten married? Still gotten pregnant?"

        "Are you questioning our fate my love?"

        "No. I'm questioning if maybe a place without magic is suited better for us. Every other day you are in a cell punished for loving me or one of us are comatose from a magical disaster, maybe it's time we go somewhere without magic..."

        "That would be slightly impossible my dear..."

        Emma gave him a quizzical look. "What do you mean?" She asked as she turned completely toward him.

        "Every place has magic. Most just don't see it. Or choose not to. They are bitter and cynical and believe what their parents told them as children. Such as princesses in stories do not exist and men do not ride horses to save the women they love trapped in towers or in sleeping curses...."

        "It's not safe anymore in Storybrook..."

        "But your family..."

        "Yes, I would miss them...and we would visit...but not live there..."

        "No."

        "No? What do you mean no?"

        "I love you with everything I am, and though to many it is not much-it is all I can offer. And I know you better than any person in the entire world, even yourself. You will always be connected to that town in Maine. To be honest, I was not sure why...until I saw that spark when you came back there. Three years ago, when we kissed outside Granny's, I saw that excitement in your eyes when you were with the ones you love. I won't let you leave...It is your home. And as I said before...there is magic everywhere darling...running from one place to the next does not change that..."

        He placed his fingers under her chin and kissed her lips sweetly. Emma pulled him into her, which caused her waist to crash against the railing. Killian continued to kiss her and gripped the railing behind her as the kiss grew more and more intense.

        "Thank you." She said as she continued the kiss. Within seconds, Emma was up upon the railing with her arms around Killian and only a smirk on her face. Concealing moans, Killian lifted her into his chambers and set her upon the bed but ceased the kiss.

        "What's wrong?" Emma asked out of breath.

        "The doors are open..." He said blushing.

        "I didn't notice..." Emma admitted as she blushed. As Killian turned around to close the doors, Emma quickly undressed until she was only in her undergarments.

        "Aye." He said with a wicked smirk as he pushed her against the edge of the bed, causing them both to fall onto it. Emma wasted no time removing his clothing as he kissed her neck and chest and teased her lips. Emma moaned-telling him she needed him.

        Bare, together, and alone, they took advantage of the moment and made love once more. Passionate, sweet, and tender as the night grew later and later. The air from the balcony window still open, Emma and Killian laid with each other as they traced each other's bodies with their fingers. Killian massaged Emma's hand as she kissed his cheek and neck.

        "I love you Captain." She said sweetly, kissing his lips as he pulled her into him.

        "I love you incredibly so Swan." He said as he placed himself on top of her and continued to kiss her.

        As they day became visible, Killian left Emma's presence and went onto the dock to find Regina and Robin awaiting him.

        "Are you ready?" Regina said to a figure behind a mast.

        A figure emerged to discover it was Aladdin.

        "I wish for you to have freedom of all magic and location. I wish for you to be able to move about as you please, but only with good intention."

        As he said it aloud, the genie appeared. His expression touched and heartfelt, he nodded and his golden bracelets fell to the ground suddenly with a a loud thud.

        "Thank you boy!" He said picking him up and causing him to lose control of his breath.

        "I have no rules! No limitations!"

        "Can you help our friends? Killian and Emma?" He said quick.

        "Yes. Now I can!"

        "What do you mean?" Killian interrupted. "You could have before..."

        "No. Jafar had me under his thrall. He had released me and wished havoc among the people of Agrabah..."

        "So when we captured you in the bottle and Aladdin rubbed it-"

        "You became my genie!"

        "Yes, he had already made his three wishes.... me releasing pain among the people was his final one..."

        "What were his other two?"

        "To become a sultan and a genie..."

        "But he is not...he was unable to place Emma under his thrall..."

        "I was unable to wish that for him...instead I made him believe being a sorcerer would make more sense...so he had wished for that...Oh Al!" Genie said as he picked up Aladdin once more and spun him around.

        "How do we take down Jafar?" Robin asked.

      They all looked among one another and brain stormed possible plans, but discovered they had no ideas. They would have to wait for an opportunity to arise...