Chapter 5 - The Storm Of Embarrassment

Thanks for all the messages which reminded me about the updates and I promise that you would see frequent updates from now on❤️😘

Let's start the story, shall we?

Happy Reading!

*****

Kameela Devgan

"Hey, I swear I'm looking so good in this. " he said as he studied himself in the mirror. Guess what's happening, Mr Love God is putting on a fashion show over the clothes I bought him.

"Alright, I agree. You look a little bit more good in this. " He turned around to see me with a cute pout.

"Just a little bit good? " Now, he's really acting like a 5 year old and the surprising thing is, I'm liking this.

"Okay. Okay. You look so good in this, alright? " There comes his victory smile as I said so and went back into my closet.

"Let's go outside, then. I want to watch a movie. " I agreed with him and I quickly shooed him away as I changed myself into my night pyjama.

When the time I came outside, he was already into some movie and I went to kitchen to pick out some snacks to eat. I joined him beside the couch and placed the snacks in the middle so that it would make both of us grab it easily.

It was a romance plus comedy movie so at the first we were clearly laughing here and there, but then the scene took a full turn as it made us quiet as hell.

Things seems to be spicing up in the movie and surely scenes like this shouldn't be watching with a man who I barely knew right beside me.

My gaze automatically rolled to his side as I watched his reaction from the corner of my eyes. He was so damn ease in the content and it's me who's feeling terribly unease to watch scenes like this with a man. Especially when I'm feeling my whole body heating up with libido.

Come on, it's not easy for you to control your sexual hormones when you have been a virgin for almost 27 years now.

"It's a real turn on, right? " My eyes bulked open at his sudden statement and I involuntarily looked at him.

He was still into the movie and when he turned to see me, he was giving me that innocent look like it's the usual thing to talk.

"You look pale, Kameela? You okay? " he asked as his hand began raising to touch on my forehead and I jerked away, nodding my head wildly. He looked at me in wonder for some time then shrugged his shoulder and averted his focus back to the movie.

After some time of self composing, the movie seems to change into a different content and I was in peace.

"Tell me about your sex life, Kameela? " What the heck is his problem?

"Can you stop talking about that 'thing'. " I grunted. Clearly annoyed of him being in ease to talk about sex.

"What thing? " Great!

"That 'thing' which you asked me about just now. " He thought for sometime about what I explained now. What is there to think, mister?

"Oh, you mean about your sex life? " he rallied in enthusiasm as he crossed his one leg to sit face to face by me.

"Yes. " I agreed and he looked at me closely, inching nearer in slow motion. I felt my heartbeat going insane as it thumped within my ribcage.

"Your blushing, Kameela. And, that's very cute on you. " Really, I'm blushing? Of course, I do. Who wouldn't when someone asks you so when you're not in check with your libido.