Chapter 4 - His Way Of Thanking

Good day and Happy Reading!

*****

Kameela Devgan

"Okay, wait. So this is where you opened your eyes at? While standing?" I asked him to confirm again.

"Yeah, this was where it is." Man, it's a main road in the middle of the city and there wouldn't be a minute of no cars passing by here.

I exhaled a sigh and parked my car on the road side parking. We get down out of the car and I signalled him to walk by my side. Before we began moving, I made sure to pluck in one of my wireless ear pod to make sure that people won't think me alike some insane person if I talked to no one in their eyes.

I caught him laughing as I wore on it and I glared at him. How dare he? This is all because of him.

We started pacing and as I reached the main road where he mentioned just now, we stopped on the pedestrian way nearby the so called road.

"Are you sure about this? " Cause I just couldn't get to believe what he's saying.

"Yeah. " he said while looking at the place on the middle of the road in a far way look.

"Can you remember anything before that? " He shook his head.

"Do you have any other places that you remembering like going? " He think for sometime and shook his head again.

His face changing into worry as he stared at the ground. He whispered, "It's not that I don't want to remember anything....but, I just couldn't do that.

"Hey, that's okay. " I convinced as I lunged my hand unconsciously to grab on his shoulder for a source of comfort and that when I knew something.

This was the first time that I touched him and it's not like his immune to my touch. I could really feel him as a normal human being.

Despite the fact that people passing by started giving me weird looks, I stood rooted on the ground as he looked at me with wide eyes. Even he finds it impossible right now, isn't he?

To avoid from marking myself as the crazy person, I removed my hand from his shoulder and quickly paced forward to cross the road. He followed behind me silently and we went into the mall on the corner of the road.

I made my ways to the male departments here and I just couldn't believe that I'm really doing this. This man does really have a power and he's changing my mind very easily don't he?

"Your going to wear whatever I'm choosing, okay? Don't say otherwise because I live in budget. " He nodded quickly, his eyes roaming around and I began choosing several casuals with some outing dresses too.

Wait, what size is he?

"Tell me what size are you? " I asked him as I looked upwards from the shirt I'm holding and he shook his head before signalling me to look at the other side

I did as he said and I saw one of the saleswoman staring me in bewilder.

Oh, shit! She caught me talking alone. What should I do?

"Urmm...yes...yes. I'm in the stores now. What size are you again? " I turned around to show her the ear pod to her sight while pretending to talk in the call.

My fingers pulling over every shirts there as I tried to catch the saleswoman's reaction while seeing through my eyelashes without getting caught of watching and she seems to get in ease as she came up to me.

"Miss, you need any help? " she asked with a smile.

"Oh, yeah. I...needed...urmm... " My eyes looked up to him again and he shrugged his shoulders as to tell me that he don't know the answer for my previous question just now.