Chapter 28 - Try Outs

Happy Reading❤️

*****

Kameela Devgan

Someone stroked my back softly and I came back to my senses, fitting into the reality sooner. I looked up at her concerned face and nodded my head with a small smile to assure her that I am already.

"These are my assistants, Mr Smith. Simone, Nina, Lisa and Kameela." I shifted onto my former position and smiled at their way with a nod when she introduce us by name. She begin the introduction of our company with a little bit of speeches.

Although I felt my body burning under the intensity of someone's vision, I manage my level best to stay focused on the senior consultant's briefings only. It was really difficult to not connect with the person's eyes, just for me to recognize from whom this deadly stares were transmitting. But I was afraid, so badly afraid to confirm on the sole purpose I had in mind.

He's not my Love God. I repeated this like a mantra, once every second.

"To review and choose the best collections for you sir, do you want me to display it on the rack or are you willing to try it on yourself one by one?" Mrs Griffin asked him and I really wanted to read his reaction, the urges are high enough to breakthrough my control from looking at him.

"I would try it on. Now. " That's all I heard before I get these chorus gasping from everyone as their eyes were concentrating on the middle of the studio booth.

I couldn't help it but to follow their trances and I had my eyes nearly bulging out as I saw him standing with manliness on nothing but a trunks boxer.

What the fudge?

Sudden anger boiled in my system and I really don't like it at all. He's obviously showing off himself when I used to see way more than this for myself alone. But now, everyone here were having the wonderful view with me and I hate it!

"Wow, that's really a man there." I listened to Lisa's low murmur and followed by few yeses from the others.

I huffed, "Lisa, this is wrong!", my actions were quicker to hold up my hands to her eyes, covering her sight. She swat my hands away and hissed at me. "Excuse me, missy....this isn't your Love God, you know....so stay away." She continue looking pass my attempts to block her view. Thank God, she isn't yelling it aloud.

"Lisa, but what about Ricardo? You're cheating." I whined, looking back and forth from him then the others. Catching him smirking smugly as he directed his gaze at me.

What is he trying with me?

Goddamn, someone please start the trying on already. I shouted in my head but to no avail as all of them are ogling at him. Haven't they seen a man half naked before?

"Urmm....so can we just start the trying on?" I interrupted nervously and to my success, I had their attention back on track.

Mrs Griffin dragged the clothes racks closer to him and randomly chose on a design collection. She hand it over to him and he even refused to use the changing stall.

His modus in putting on the clothes were a screaming seduction as it only ignite something peculiar that I had only on my Love God. I hate myself for this.

"Nuh-uh." He shook his head after scanning himself on the mirror, his demeanor reminding me of my Love God.

The clothes came out baggy on him as it was too big for his size. Mrs Griffin ran for another a design of collection and it was a little tighter this time.

She went on and on with the wrong sizes on him. "Is it that hard to find my size?" He scoffed, waving off the last piece on his shoulder in annoyance.

She panicked and started cascading another set, which I assume to be the wrong one again and before she could pass it to him, I voiced out my knowledge. "Try getting the designs in the sizes of 38-31-40, Mrs Griffin. That would fit him perfectly." As soon as I said so, her eyes narrowed at me as she shoot me a scowl.