Chapter 18 - False Assumptions

Happy Reading❤️

******

Kameela Devgan

"Are you serious? " Lisa asked in shocked, still unbelieving me.

"Yes! " I whisper yelled for only her to hear and she got stilled for some time, bricking like a statue.

"Lisa? " I giggled while snapping my fingers on her face and she came back to reality.

"You had finally lose your V-card? " She asked again for confirmation and I nodded with a shy grin. "My best friend had finally lose her V- " She began shouting like a maniac in happiness but I quickly covered her mouth with my palm. Glancing around to find no one paying us any attention and I turned back to her.

She slapped my hand away while glaring. "Seriously? You're going to tell this to the whole department? " I fumed.

"Fine! " She huffed. "Now, tell me every juicy things in detail. Come on! " She sat on my working desk while squealing like a kid, eagerly waiting for me to tell everything.

I narrated everything like she wanted, which is in detailed and I was unconsciously blushing to myself while telling all that again.

"Oh, girl come here! " She screamed and launch herself towards me for a bear hug. I went into her embrace and she crushed me around her arms tightly.

"Cabello, I'm very happy for you. " She said and I knew she will be.

"And, on the part when you said that you didn't bleed on the first time....it's completely normal, babe. You're vagina is pretty buffed and maybe that's why you hadn't felt any extreme soreness or pain after 3 rounds on your first time." She began lecturing.

"Thank God, I put 2 more condoms in spare and never trust a pull out king, Cabello. You don't even want to think about of what will happen if any tiny bit of them spills inside you! " She cringed, staring me with a determine look.

I giggled thinking about the time yesterday when I gave him an offer as he wanted to go for round two right after cleaning me up.

"Only going for round two if it's either with a condom on or no rounds at all! Not only for today but any days afterwards." He was reluctant at first but submitted later. Quitting the battle with his self control and ran to get my bag so that he could slip a condom on.

And that's how another 2 rounds took place with condoms on. I swear I could still taste him on my lips, for which my cheeks burned red.

"Next time, you better ride him. Guys love it so much when we ride them. It's a way to show that you're in control too. " The sex guru continue blabbering. "Wait a second. " She uttered and went away from my cabin. Coming back after some minutes, she fetched for my bag and put something in.

"This would do good for a whole week. " She let know with a victory smile and take a look inside my bag for a clarification.

It was giant package of square sized foiled wrappers and I knew what it was. "Lisa! " I whined, taking the package out.

"Why? You should be happy that I'm helping you out for safe sex. Of course, that two wrappers wouldn't be enough hereafter. I swear, Cabello, you would want to have him inside you everytime you see him. That's how it works for every freshly popped princess. "

Atleast she's not saying any of this with her usual loudness. But I would agree with her in a way. I was getting so frustrated since today morning that I couldn't spent the whole day making love with him. It might be because I'm a freshly popped cherry too.