Chapter 16 - Risqué Hands

Ooo Laa La.....

Here we are and there will be a little bit of ✨something✨ in this chapter but don't worry I will keep you all fully covered on every upcoming chapters hereafter*winking*

For now, Happy Reading!

*****

Kameela Devgan

"You're so terrible at lying. " He mocked with a smirk and I gasped. "Ah, please. You talking nonsense- "

"Quit it already, Kameela. Let me give you an advice. " He said while leaning in closer to me. "Try to live every moment in your life with the things that make you feel good or right. From where I'm seeing you, I can say that you're afraid of something. Just let that fear go and live the moment with your heart. As I said before, life is unexpected and you wouldn't know what would happen tomorrow, so live to your heart's content and...you got to own it if you want it. " He resumed again.

"So Kameela, stop denying and for once, take that feelings to your heart. When I said that my Catherine is still living in my heart, I meant it this way. I'm living upon my heart's content. " He explains with a dramatic shrug and I realize that he's right.

I agreed to this date to know about my feelings on what I really want. Thus, I'm sure that I have zero feelings of wanting for Dhilip all the way long. Just like he said, we are meant to be good friends only and nothing more than that.

But what about the Love God? This question strikes hard in me and then, I had been swallowed by the biggest consciousness.

"Oh my God. " My lips puffed this out and I took my palm to close upon them. Still unable to believe the fact that I fell for the Love God. I want the Love God.

I had been feeling everything around him and he's the only man who make me feel things that I hadn't experienced before. Acutely, he made me feel beautiful with his overdosing compliments and my acceptance was accomplished by today.

I told myself that I'm beautiful, because of him. He gave me the boost to feel my beauty, to feel my self worth beyond just being a big girl.

He was this perfect boyfriend around my house all this time. Those occasional movie nights, practicing cooking my favorite dishes, listens to my ramblings about random things, had my back in every conflicts or pressures and adorably scooting over my side, were his regimen everyday with me for the past few months.

Yesterday I saw our cloths together in my closet and felt like making a living together with him, but indeed I was living together with him. Except being touchy as every couples do.

There and then, I had reels of our first kiss played in my mind and I bit on my bottom lips unconsciously while I perceive blushes creeping on my cheeks.

Okay, maybe we did got touchy once.

"See, I told you. Now you're accepting it. " Dhilip cheered, clapping his hands together as he noticed my blushes I guess.

"Can we leave already? " I uttered with eagerness and he let out a suppressed laugh while nodding.

I needed to go back home right now.

*****

"Thanks Dhi. I will call you back again, okay? " I thanked while hugging him before leaving the car.

"Sure, I will be waiting to know how you handled everything. If you know what I mean. " He winked playfully and even that reminded me of him.

I blushed hardly and looked away.