19.Birthday wish

Tris.
I asked you to book another room for me... Whether you booked it or not.

Four behaved like he is not hearing her words, and went to bed.. Tris follows him and try to wake him up, she knows he is pretending to be  asleep..

You keep pretending... I'm going out..
Four pulled her towards the bed and said.
Keep quiet and sleep..

Tris.
Do you feel the bed is little bit crowded.. You sleep here and I will sleep in the couch.

Four.
Pulled her again..
You don't have to be afraid of me.. I won't do anything improper without your permission.. So you sleep here, I will move to the couch.

Tris.
Are you mad at me?
(He just take his pillow and left.. Tris grabbed him and said.. )
Hey.. Nothing like that, please come and sleep in the bed. 
(Tris hugged Four and sleep peacefully.)

Four can able to feel her trust, love and care towards him. He holded her hand and gazed her while she is sleeping.

At midnight..

Four.
Tris get up..

Tris.
(With the sleepy tone.. )I'm really feel very tried can I sleep for another 2 min.. Please..

Four.
This is not morning.. It is midnight, you can come again and sleep. Now please getup baby..

Tris.
Why are you waking me at midnight.. (By shouting she gets up..
Four blind folded her eye..)
What are you doing man, this makes me more sleepy.

Four.
Then sleep for an another 15 minutes.. After you get inside the car.

(After 15 minutes of ride they reached a place.. And she really slept at that time.)

Four asked her to wake up and get out of the car, then he removed her blindfold.

She is standing infront of an amusement park and its lights get turned on one by one. She felt like, she is living in a fairytale with his prince charming..

When she turn and look Four.. She saw some Leds with the word..
'Happy birthday my love'..

Four getting down on one knee with flowers and said,
Happy birthday Tris...
On your birthday I am asking you for a wish.. That... Hereafter, You need to spend all your birthdays with me by your side, with the same love for each other and I always want you to feel like princess when I'm around you..
I love you.. Tris.

(She teased many people, why are they acting so much like crying whenever they get a proposal from the person they love... )But know, she understand their situation..
She is filled with happy tears and bend down with knees and hugged him.

Four takes Tris hand and bring her into Ferris wheel..
Tris hold his hand tightly and look down.

Tris.
See, it's look so beautiful from here
(She saw through the glass..when she turned, she is so close to him.
She falls into his eyes..)

Four gave a very passionate kiss on her lips,then they moved ..

Four.
Your cheeks become so red..( he hold her face with his two hands.)

Tris.
No.. it's so hot here,..oh!..sorry..I not mean that...
(she just bend down her head)

Four
Tris..look at me.. From this height I promise you, I will always be with you in all your highs and lows..No matter whatever happens in our future.. You are my first preference..
You always say..there is no reason to love someone..now I realize that,when I'm beside you I feel complete and happy.. Please give this happiness to the end of my life..will you?..

Tris just looked into his eyes...she can't able to give him a reply.
(She is hearing those words which is in her heart for him,and now he is expressing it to her)

Tris...Tris..

Tris said.
I too wish the same.
For me, sometimes your arrival is like an unreal dream. I don't know when I will wakeup from the dream.
Maybe after I wakeup, I can't be with you anymore.

Four.
If it is in your dream or real world, I want to be in your side..
Your dream has come true already, so I don't want to be just as a dream man of yours.. but I want to be a normal person who loves her girl the most. So feel me as your man who is going to be with you forever.

Tris shakes her head and said,
I love you Four...