8.Expectation hurts

Next day..

With lots and lots of expectations Tris is getting ready to meet him.... But she still can't get over the previous day memories.. (She couldn't even sleep that night her mind is filled with his smile...his eyes... Which she only seen in on screen.. But in reality its more attractive than her imagination)..

Tris and Jenna went to the spot after an hour of travel.. Jenna make Tris to wait outside and she entered to her work.. There is no traces of the hero presence around that area..

Tris.
Just waited in the place where the Four's car arrive yesterday.. With shaking legs.. And more excitement..

Jenna.
Tris.... Sorry...You have traveled this long.. But Four is not here... He canceled his schedule due to some urgent meetings...
It is my mistake I should have checked it before I bring you here..

Tris.
Its ok.. Buddy. I have traveled only for Four. It doesn't make me tired.. But, whenever I expect the most, it really hurts me the most....
So, when is his next schedule for him..

Jenna.
Baby... But.. This is the last schedule of the flim, it is just extra shots.. So, the shooting has come to an end.. He may come but, only after three weeks..

Tris.
Without a word.. Stand still.. ( Her all expectation has been erased in just a minute).
Jenna book a cab for Tris to send her to the apartment.

After that day, Tris gets really upset.. She don't know what is the reason..

Actually, she saw her dream man.. Talk to him... Expressed her feel to him.. Everything happened in a day.. Which is really unexpected..
But suddenly when it came to expectation to see him again it get failed..

Sweety.
Its been already three days.. But you still look like lost.. What's your problem.. Everything you dreamed had happened.. Right?.. You should feel happy for what happen..

Tris.
Yes... You are right. I should feel happy but, the first day meet gives me more expectation..

Sweety.
Don't get lost in dreams come to reality.. He is a hero.. He just said to meet you but, he doesn't really mean it. Forget about it, and live your normal life.

Tris... With the feelings of him, she started to live her life...

After one week, she attended a meeting in her office.. She gets too busy in her work.. Her mobile is in silent for the day. At night 10.. She opens her mobile where she saw a lot of missed calls from an unknown number and also some from Jenna.

Sweety.
Its already..10. So, you can call them tomorrow, you don't even know who it is..
But, Tris eagerness can't stop her from make that call.

Tris.
Hello.. Who is this?.

Hello...

(The best thing happen unexpectedly)