18.Meat wins

Four.
Someone is jealous here..

Tris.
Four... Don't change the topic..i'm serious.. I need the answer..

Four.
Then you accept that you feel jealous.. Then I will say my answer.

Tris.
Of course, I'm jealous.. Are you happy now?.. Tell me.

(Four with lots of smile.. Replied)
Actually, I have planned the trip suddenly.. So she booked tickets for me.. And help me with the packing.. Just as a friend. Nothing more than that the way you think.

Tris.
I don't think anything wrong.. I just..

Four comes so close to Tris.. She stopped talking.., her heart beats fast..
She can able to feel the strong fragrance of him. Now, she came to know how much she missed him for these days.. Tris stand still and close her eyes.. Four moves closer to fill the gap between them.

Emma called Four... Both of them moved from each other.. Tris turn around without looking her.

Emma.
Four.. Be aware of paparazzi.. I have canceled your tickets. You both have a good time.. Bye.

Four.
But this is not our place...so there is no problem..ok .then bye.

Tris.
Is she already know about our relationship..

Four.
Yes.. She is one of my good friend in the industry.. She helps me to cancel my schedule for meeting you on your birthday..
Why are you asking?

Tris.
Nothing.. (Then why she not allow me inside) just to know..

Four.
Ok. Come with me.

Tris.
Where are you taking me?

Four took her luggages and said.
What is this question... To my room..

Tris.
Four.... We can book another room near yours.. is it ok for you..

Four.
Let's talk about it later first you get freshen up in my room.

Four and Tris enters into elevator..she is embarrassed because of what happened before.. So to avoid Four.. Tris make a call to her mom and sweety and informed about her arrival.. They both entered his room. Still now, Tris is on her call.

(Four grabbed her phone and switch it off, then locked her in the wall.)
How many times you gonna hide from me..
(Tris.. can't get escape from his grip. He pinned both her hands against the wall.)

Tris and Four locked with their eyes...
Four come near to Tris and brushes his lips over hers.. She closed her eyes.
Four gives a very passionate kiss on her.. When she just come to life and tried to move.. Four hold her neck and deepens the kiss.. She can feel how he missed her these days...

Then Tris went to get fresh up.. Four ordered dinner for them.

When Tris arrives, she saw a table filled with her favorite foods.. She get so excited to see those foods and hugged Four then give a peck on his cheek.

Four.
(It is really easy to make this girl feel happy.. But only these food makes her to embrace me) Tris.. Shall I ask you a question?

Tris.
(By digging into the food she said) yes..

Four.
What you like the most... Me or Meat?

Tris thinks for a few minutes..
then said,
I like Four who buys me meat... (then she smiles..)

Four.
oh.. You take this much time to think this.. (Which means the dream man of girls get lost in the competition with the meat.. So sad.. For him) He becomes silent and eat.

Tris.
Four.. Four.. So you are mad at me right?..

Four turns his head.

Tris.
You asked me a stupid question so I gave a stupid answer. Don't think too much..

Four.
So I can take this last piece of meat as a love from you.. Am I right?

Tris.
Four.... I need full of strength to takecare of you forever.. See.. I'm so weak now a days.. So I take this meat( with a pleasing look she grabbed that meat and eat as fast as possible.)

Four.
I'm just kidding, I won't grab it from you eat slowly otherwise it will get stuck.

Tris.
Even if you think you can't able to get it, because it is already in my mouth. (She makes funny face on him)

Oh... I see... Four suddenly kissed her, when they move from each other. The meat piece is already in his mouth.

Tris.
After you came here, you behave so naughty... Hmm..

Four.
If you want it take it...

She pushed four and moved away.