23.Move on

Sweety and Jenna planned a way to distract the securities..when Emma is absent..
Tris...went inside his room with the doctor's coat and mask, where she find him sleeping in the bed..

Without distrubing him...she saw his wounds, when she saw the bandages in his leg, it makes her cry.. she kissed him in his forehead.. and leave that place when he shakes his body.

When he got up..he touches his forehead, which has a droplet.. He can understand and feel Tris presence over him...but he thought that his dream.. Now he know it is real.. when he try to search her, he can't stand so fell down to the floor.

After, the interview given by Emma...
Everyone assumed that she is his girlfriend..
Social media is flooded with their images by saying...lovable couples, made for eachother and so on..
With lots of positive comments for their relationship..saying
Emma is the perfect match for Four.
Handsome and beautiful should always be made for each other.
Most beautiful couples..

Tris.
She can't able take it, as Emma said, "is this true?" Am I not a right person for him..( Sweety is not able to see her like that for so long so she called Tris mom)

Tris mom came to meet Tris..where Sweety tell her everything about what happened..she consoled Tris.and said.

Tris. This relationship happens for you unexpectedly so, you have the same faith for your love... If he loves you truly and if he is in your fate.. it will end good..
So, just live your life, what happen will happen at the right time.
Don't be like this anymore.

Do you remember, before the days you know him, you had blind hope in your love...but now he too loved you, and he also done so much for you. This is something miracle..right..
Now, you are again going to start it from scratch thats it..

Four and Emma parents thought that as media and peoples said they both love each other and also that they are a beautiful couples, so they planned to arrange their engagement.

Four parents planned it as a surprise for him after he fully cured and discharge from the hospital.

No one asked his opinion or said this to Four. He still used to arrange his assistant to look after Tris, and know everything about her without her knowledge..

Days goes on..
Tris moved on her life but, her love for him doesn't reduced...
Jenna introduced her friend(Ken) to Tris.

Ken and Tris become good friends..he helped her in her low times.. Tris too care for him but only as a friend.

Tris and Sweety went for Ken's birthday party...
Next day it is Four's birthday, so Tris is upset that she can't able to see and wish him..
She had thoughts of past which are happened in her birthday..she misses him so much..Nothing can make her forget about him.

Sweety.
Hey... I brought you here to make you cheerup, why are so sad and sitting alone..

Tris.
Tomorrow is Four's birthday but I am not even able to wish him, he has done so much for me on my birthday to make me happy...but,...

Sweety.
No..buts.. Today Ken's birthday and that Four is living in the other world where you have no space or importance in it.. Now, forget your past and never thought about your future, live your present..

Ken approached Tris with a flower bouquet...

Ken.
Tris... When I saw you at first I fell in love with you... I want to be with you for my entire life..your are precious and I know how to protect the precious people in my life..( He bend with one knee and proposed her) 'I love you'.

Everyone in the party gets excited they forced Tris to accept his proposal..(He is handsome, kind hearted and good person but he is not him, I don't have any feelings for him other than as a friend)

Sweety.
You should accept him. You need to move on..see he is in knees for so long..(She didn't able to refuse in that crowd so without saying a word she get those flowers).

Four saw what happened in the party through his assistant as a live telecast.

(Four get broken while seeing this, but he is also happy for her)