6.Lost child

Tris always day dream about this day... But finally it arrives... She always thinks what she going to talk when he met him but now she can't realise whether it is true or not...

After Jenna pinch her she comes to reality.. Jenna said, after the first shot he has a break.. That time I will introduce you to him.. Till the time please wait here... Don't go any where..

When he comes out of the room. He saw Tris and just make a smile and went to shooting... Tris is living in her dream world... She just wait for the break... For her... That 1 hour is like 1 year...

At last, the time came.. Jenna ask permission to Four to meet her friend.. He said of course,..

At that time... A member of the crew said Tris, not to stand here... Please to not distrub the artist.. So she moved from one place to another and she don't know where is she standing know the place is new to her...

Here.. Jenna is searching for Tris.. Four asked Jenna... Whether she is there or not..

Jenna..
She is new to this city and new to this place.. I asked her to stand here.. But she is not there.. I have lost her.

Four..
Don't get panic she is a grown girl.. She can able to manage, she will be near this place I will ask my assistants to search her...

Jenna
No sir,.. She is so introvert she won't spoke to any strangers. She will get afraid in this environment..

Tris got lost in that place.. As Jenna said she gets afraid and tense.. Started searching for Jenna...

While walking fast in that tense, she hits someone and fell down..when she saw the person... Yes,.. That's the man.... The dream man,....
He gives his hand.. by taking his hand she got up..
Without even seeing her he said, I'm sorry I'm in a rush to search a girl who is new to this area...
By saying that he saw her,.... He saw the face of lost child is her look..

But she didn't see him due to her tense and hurry..

Four..
Wait a minute... Is that you...

Tris get shock.. By hearing the voice she knows it is him. But she stand still without turning towards him... She can experience the most happiness and sorrow in the same time...

Four..
The girl Jenna is searching for... ( she didn't even speak a word, but he knows her face shows that) so he took her hand bring to his room and call Jenna..

In four room..
Four calm down Tris from that shock and said her, your are like kid why you get this much afraid now I can understand why your friend is tensed...
Ok..... Then you came here to see me right..

Tris
With the shaking voice.. Yes.... Yes sir,...