Chapter 15: 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐳𝐚

ابدأ من البداية

"I just thought that Natsu, (Y/N), Gray, and Erza has the best team chemistry..." Mirajane continued sobbing, causing Lucy to sweat-dropped.

"Weren't you worried they would fight whenever Erza wasn't around?"

She sighed and nodded her head. "(Y/N) would always handle that, even though she's the second strongest female after Erza..."

"Oh, that? Yeah, (Y/N) surprised me too! I knew she was the manliest man when I first saw her magic, especially how manly she used them." Elfman started. "It seems, though, she's actually the second strongest man if we have to compare her to Natsu and Gray."

"SERIOUSLY?! I mean, I would see that coming!" (Y/N)'s magic was absolutely gorgeous and seems like it contains a lot of magic energy- so she could find herself believe in what Elfman said. "Honestly, I've seen her magic, and she's really powerful! I'm not surprised she's the second most 'manliest' here!"

Mirajane nodded at Lucy's compliments towards (Y/N). "Yep! What Elfman said is true!"

"If you're talking when (Y/N) used her magic, I'd say say you're right... but we've seen her against both Natsu and Gray in separate battles- and she easily defeated them. It was shocking to us all with her strong magic power- even Gray and Natsu were surprised that it didn't take a long time. She really wasn't holding back- and ever since Natsu and Gray would always be terrified if they ever made her angry."

"I.. I see..." Lucy muttered, furrowing her eyebrows. Her gaze turned to (Y/N) who was clearly focusing on the battle that didn't even start on hand. It looks like she didn't hear the conversation going in between them. Perhaps that was for the better.

"In any case, it's gonna be an interesting fight!" Elfman cheered.

"You think? I predict Erza's going to completely destroy him." Gray smirked.

"How many years has it been since we last locked horns like this?" Erza started up a simple, nostalgic chat, smiling at Natsu.

"I was a kid back then. Things are different now! I will beat you today!" Natsu confidently assured, making Erza chuckle in reply.

"I'm going to fight for real, too. It's been a while since I truly tested my strength!" She quickly requipped into a mixed of black, red, and orange armor with a sharp sword.

"Flame Express Armor? That's strong against fire!"

"They'll have the power of Natsu's fire!"

"Erza! That's clearly going overboard!"

"But it will give us a chance to see Natsu's true strength and how much he grown. This would be nothing for him if he truly developed."

Cana was on the side, nearby to take bets on who will win. Happy quietly walked over to her with some jewel in his hands.

"Can I bet on Erza after all?"

"WHAT A LOVELESS CAT"

Lucy whimpered. "I don't like stuff this! I don't want either to lose!"

"You're surprisingly pure-hearted." Gray remarked.

"Flame Empress Armor, huh?" Natsu grinned, setting his hands on fire. "That's perfect! Now I can go all out without any hesitation!"