"Let me guess. This 'friend' is Hoseok, isn't it?"

Jungkook was taken aback slightly, not knowing how this mystery man knew Hoseok at all. But in Jungkook's defense, he's only been playing the game for about a month and didn't realized that other characters could intermingle yet.

"Y-yeah, it is. Do you know him?"

"Yeah. Hoseok always suggests that diner, but it's the most confusing place to actually find. He has good intentions, but, man, he needs to give better directions."

The man laughed, causing Jungkook to smile. Jungkook had never met someone whose laugh almost sounded like windshield wipers, but it only made him smile in comfort. Jungkook looked to his right at the exit to the alley, the same way he had entered.

"Well, I guess I should go back on my adventure to find that diner. It was nice meeting you ... uhh ..."

"Jin. My name's Jin. But instead of the diner, you're welcome to come and have some coffee with me. Or, I could whip up some hot chocolate."

He said this just as a breeze rushed by, causing Jungkook to shiver slightly. He gave the man another look-over. He didn't seem dangerous in the slightest, and Jungkook had quickly become comfortable around him. After a couple seconds, he spoke up.

"I'm down for some hot chocolate."

They both laughed slightly as Jungkook entered Jin's house. They spent the rest of Jungkook's time in the game talking and hanging out as Jungkook sipped on some great hot chocolate.

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook smiled at the memory, now in front of Jin's door. After that first encounter, he occasionally came to see Jin, loving the way they could just talk and enjoy each other's company. After bringing himself fully back to reality, he brought his hand up to Jin's door, knocking a couple times before standing with his hands in his pockets. He could hear a voice approaching the door before the door opened quickly.

"You're finally here! We've been waiting for you, J—"

The man at the door paused, a look of shock on his face. It was as if they were already expecting someone, and Jungkook was definitely not that person.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Hoseok now had the door fully open, leaning on it as he was still trying to process the fact that Jungkook was in front of him. Jungkook was just as surprised. He realized that both of them had been expecting different people. Even so, Jungkook smiled, opening his arms as if to symbolize the initiation of a hug.

"I could say the same about you. What are you doing here?"

Hoseok and Jungkook hugged, Jungkook always loving the man's embrace as it always made him feel comforted and calm. After leaving each other's embrace, Hoseok motioned for Jungkook to enter, both of them walking towards the kitchen.

"I was just ... here to visit Jin. Jin! Jungkook is here to visit."

Jungkook could tell by Hoseok's voice that something was up. Hoseok had never been a great liar, almost as if it wasn't part of his programming. Even so, Jungkook decided to let it go rather than pry. Jungkook could see Jin making a couple cups on hot chocolate. Jungkook noticed that there were three mugs.

"Oh! Were you guys expecting someone else? Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude."

Jungkook's stance suddenly became awkward, now realizing that Hoseok must be at Jin's house to meetup with some other friends. Jungkook now felt that he intruded on some type of event, quickly trying to find a way to backtrack.