~ serial killer ~

~ dance me to your beauty with a burning violin, dance me through the panic till i'm gathered safely in, touch me with your naked hand or touch me with your glove, dance me to the end of love ~

Within 15 minutes the Behavioral Analyst Unit (BAU) and Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T.) where at the location; 5312 Millview Lane. The special response and arrest teams entered the house via a soft entry. We had believed there to be hostages. Media was covering the approach of the raid teams although we had state police keep reporters at bay. Th-

"Why are you here so early?" a voice asks. I look up from my work laptop meeting Dave's inquisitive stare. I tilt my head to the side, silently noting that almost everyone on this team has brown eyes. That's weird. But I'm sure Reid would tell me a scientific reason so I'll just ask him later.

I tilt my head towards my laptop, "Paperwork," I roll my eyes. We all had a very strong and equal hate for bureaucratic bullshit, paperwork being one of the few things we agreed was actually helpful.

Dave nods, but stays silent. Not taking my eyes off the laptop in front of me, I clench my jaw, "Do not profile me Rossi, I am far from being in the mood," I say as calmly as I can. I do not, under any circumstances, like being vulnerable. In fact, I despise it. And being profiled, it's like you are letting yourself completely be vulnerable to a person without your consent, I'm not okay with that.

I hear Dave's leather shoes pad against the carpet of my office floor, stopping in front of my desk. I don't remove my eyes from the screen in front of me until I am sure he is in the chair in front of my desk comfortably. Making eye contact with him, I raise a brow in question.

Dave sighs, "It doesn't take a profiler to notice things Dani," He pauses, "Sometimes people can tell when other people are hurting," Dave ponders, his playful energy coming back, and eyebrow quirked "Without a degree,"

I nod, "Well I don't quite-"

"Don't start with the English mannerisms, be real Francesca, because I'm good enough at my job to know you've been lying to us about one thing or another from the beginning,"

"Well we have had two very different introductions. I believe I was in cuffs in one of those," ah, sarcasm, we love those coping mechanisms.

Dave shrugs, "Just doing our jobs."

"I think you over reacted."

"I think it's a little to late for you to complain."

"I think it's pointless to have this conversation, it's getting nowhere."

"I think you're avoiding the question."

It's silent.

"I do not believe you asked a question." I simply state.

The house appeared empty. S.W.A.T. and the BAU spread out to cover and clear the house in a faster manner hoping to get-

"What is wrong Dani?" Dave asks, cutting off my angry typing. I tense, millions of emotions rushing through me. I close my eyes for a couple seconds, trying to rid my train of thought.