~ camera man ~

~ when you have a good heart: you help too much. you trust too much. you give too much. you love too much. and it always seems you hurt the most ~

I sit stiffly on the plastic chair, trying my best to not look at the two way mirror

I sit stiffly on the plastic chair, trying my best to not look at the two way mirror. It slightly amuses me that, that's still a thing, like everyone knows your watching us, you might as well pull up a chair and sit in the corner.

I turn towards the door when it squeaks open, a older gentleman entering the room. Turning away from him, I attempt to make myself more confident, hyping myself up, trying to convinced myself I was the bitch.

The chair in front of me screeches heavily against the concrete floor, causing me to flinch, "I would like my phone call please," I mutter, honestly frightened with this whole situation. People in power scared me, with reason, and I was practically surrounded by them.

The guy studies me for a second, "To who?" he asks, raising a eyebrow.

I bite my lip, looking at the clock. If I didn't have that story on the 5 o'clock news, Maxwell will tell Michael so he could knock some sense into me without knocking it in to me. Michael would do that for him, and he knew that, "My friend," I vaugly answer, making eye contact with him.

Did he scare the shit out of me? Yes. Was he going to know that? Most likely. Was I going to pretend he didn't? Most definitely.

Eyeing me, he looks towards the mirror, nodding slightly. What was with these people and nodding?

He turns back around and sends me a warm smile, "I'm David, by the way," he informs me, switching up his tactic. Although, this looked like the way he acted all the time. He was probably trying to make me comfortable and build slight trust enough to let him look at my phone.

Sucks for his ass, I have major trust issues.

I nod, "Francesca Valentino," I state clearly, turning towards the door when it opened. David reaches forward causing me to flinch, pushing my chair back slightly. Him along with the man who was bringing in the phone froze, not ready for that reaction.

Phone boy moves first, carefully and gently placing the phone on the table, sending me a friendly smile. I recognized him as the agent who arrested me, the whole ride to the station he tried to make conversation, said his name was Derek, though I stayed quiet.

Mr. Dave reaches forward slowly, undoing my cuffs as to not scare me again.

I return phone boys smile, picking up the phone. I look at the two men in front of me before sighing, "You're FBI?" I ask, already knowing the answer. They both nod, making me roll my eyes, "Just don't waste your time trying to trace this call, it's going to my camera man," I state, typing in the numbers quickly.

It's silent for a moment as I waited for Samuel to pick up his phone.

'Hello?' his questioning voice sounded through the device. Mr. Dave motioned for me to put it on speaker making me roll my eyes again. I knew my rights, but whatever, I had nothing to hide.