~ consent is a thing ~

~ dreamt of para
para
para-dise ~

I could feel the stare of Aaron as I finished packing Jacks school lunch

I could feel the stare of Aaron as I finished packing Jacks school lunch. My hand were shaking in fear, it seemed all I could think about after my conversation with Rossi was love. How to tell Aaron. And it didn't help that Aaron had a tendency to smother me, especially since I came back. It was the constant fear of me leaving, I knew, but I didn't dare bring it up.

The snap of the lid clicking into place over the bowl of cold noodle salad seemed to knock him from his thoughts. Aaron didn't miss a beat as he took the bowl from my hands and placed it over the ice pack in the lunch box, "have you ever.. have you thought of putting Eve in school with her brother?" Aaron asked carefully. It was his attempt to ask if I was planning to stay. I could see the doubt in his face, the worry of losing me, losing Eve flickered across his features every morning.

I pause my movements, finally looking up at him, "She's a bright girl Aaron. In- I've homeschooled her since she could comprehend English. She's so smart. In North America, this school system- she's my little girl Aaron, I want her to be successful and school in America seems to just talk down on kids who are as smart as her." His face fell, eyes dropping to the counter. It didn't take long for me to realize it probably was due to him thinking I was going to leave with her.

His eyes met mine, searching. I met his gaze with the same intensity, "Please don't take her away from me." He whispered, his eyes clouding over slightly at the thought as he dropped his gaze to the ground. I sighed, shoving aside Jacks lunch as I slowly stepped towards him. His eyes flickered towards me at my movement but I didn't hesitate in placing my arms around his neck, smiling up at him.

My lips meet his shortly, his slightly chapped, both of us smiling into the kiss. I pull back, eyes meeting his honey brown, "I talked to Spencer. He said he could help me find a school that may help her grow her knowledge. And if we can't, he's more than willing to help home school her. She's getting to smart for me." I admit, kissing him again. His hands lay heavy on my waist, eyes full of adoration before they fell closed with mine.

My hands fell to grip his face, he needed to shave, but I kind of liked the scruff. "God I miss you." He grunts, mouth falling to litter kisses down my neck. Lips leaving a trail of barely there love bites. Tongue met skin at the crevice between my neck and shoulder and I shuddered, biting my lip to hold in any sound. "Miss how you taste." He digs his hands tighter around my waist. I nod dumbly, already drunk off of him.

Barely lucid. "Aaron the kids." I murmur. I could barely recognize my voice. Whispery and enthralled.

He pulls back, eyes smiling, hair ruffled. "We could always-"

"As much as I'd love that, I'd hate to have to explain to Jacks principal the reason he's late it because his father is a horny, im-" I'm cut off with another kiss. Chaste and powerful.