surprise gone wrong | tristan (part 2)

*y/n helps Bryan plan a surprise for her boyfriend tristan, yet tristan believes that something else is going on between them*

Make sure you read part 1 before reading this imagine

*time skip after y/n travels back to Arkansas*

Y/n's pov

I had been in Arkansas for about a week now and still no contact from Tristan. Chris had texted me explaining that he told Tristan everything, but still nothing from Tristan. To hearing from his hurt just as much as the breakup because we had been so close for so long, and then it just ended suddenly. I also had my family and friends asking me where tristan was and why he didnt come home with me and that definitely didnt help make me feel any better.

Since i was the one who had helped bryan plan tristan's surprise trip home, i knew that he was going to be in town any day now, and I really didnt want to run into him, especially since we only lived a few blocks away from each other. Since tristan was going to be home soon, i decided to make the most of my freedom around town and go out for a walk. As I left my front gate and started walking down the street, i found myself being drawn to the park that was a few blocks away from my house. As i entered the park and sat on a bench, i noticed the silhouette of someone on the other side of the park, sitting in the shade of a tree. The person looked familiar, but I couldn't recognise who it was. That was until the person started moving closer towards me. I knew that brown hair and those piercing blue eyes anywhere, it was tristan. "Hey y/n, can i talk to you for a minute?" He asked as he got closer to me. I nodded and motioned for him to sit next to me. I wanted to know what he was going to say about what had happened back on the patio in LA. 

"Look y/n, I'm so sorry. Chris explained everything and i was so stupid to even think that you would try anything with bryan" he started, "i dont know how else to say I'm sorry but i really want us to be like how we were. I was so miserable without you and the boys miss you heaps back in LA". "Tristan, i accept your apology, but i dont know if i can do this again so quickly. You hurt me really badly and its going to take me some time to trust you again. I'm tried to explain myself back in LA but you didnt listen. You left me on that patio alone and crying while you were inside like nothing had ever happened" i spoke. "I know and I'm so sorry that i ever did that. Dom and tyler had to stop chris from punching me honestly. And once Zach and Mel found out about the whole situation, I definitely got a stern talking to and Mel was disappointed in how i handled the situation" he said. "Just please come back to LA, the boys miss you so much and i think Mel appreciates having another girl in the house" he added. "I planned on coming back anyways. I knew i would be awkward with us living together but those boys really make me happy and i love living with them, and you. And Mel and Zach of course, they're definitely my favourite" I smiled. 

After some more conversation and apologies, we finally agreed that we would be friends for now. Like i had told Tristan, he hurt me really badly and i dont know if i can go back to him that quickly. It had only been a week and i dont know if i can fully trust him again so soon. An awkward goodbye later, i was on my way back home, planning to book my flight back to LA in a few days. I loved spending time with my family here in Arkansas, but LA with the boys, Zach and Mel was where i felt most at home. 

Authors note

Hi, I'm so sorry ive been gone for a while but school is really busy currently and it will be for the next few months, so i will probably be really inactive during that time. So many of you have asked for part 2 and here it is finally. Sorry its kinda short but it adds to the story i guess. Anyways, as per usual, make sure you vote for your favourite imagines or boys so i know what to write more about in the future. I normally do take requests but i have that many right now that I'm sadly not taking them currently. You can still comment ideas or messages me them but i probably wont write them for a while. 

Also if you want a part 3 to this story (which I'm sure i can think of something to write), let me know in the comments. 

Tristan's info

Tik tok: tristanbvibin & tristanbvibin2

Snapchat: tristan.vibes

Instagram: tristanbvibin

Twitter: tristanbvibin