reconnected | tyler (part 1)

*you're reconnected with your old best friend tyler when he comments on your instagram post*

Y/n's pov

Liked by user1, user2, thetylerschrage and 21,973 others

Its.y/n im honestly just another dreamer

View all 4,726 comments

User3 pretty as always

User4 i love you y/n

Thetylerschrage miss you x

User5 since when was tyler friends with y/n?

~

It was just another typical day in my busy life in la. I had moved here with my brother about 10 months ago when both our youtube and tik tok careers took off and we were offered to be managed out here in California. Well, it was just a typical day until i went though my comments on my latest instagram post. As i was scrolling through and replying to comments, one specifically caught my eye. Someone that i used to be very close with had commented on my post. That someone being tyler schrage, my best friend from back home in Missouri. We became distant once i moved out to la, and we hadn't talked in at least 6 months. I knew that he had moved out to California earlier on in the year but i surprisingly hadn't run into him at any point, which i honestly expected i would have at some point. I wanted to know what his comment on my instagram post meant, so i decided to dm him.

~

Y/n: hey tyler

Tyler: y/n, hey. Long time no see

Y/n: yeah i guess you could say that 

T: anyways, how have you been?

Y/n: Alright i guess

Y/n: Can i ask why you commented on my post?

T: i miss you y/n

T: I'm out in la now so surely we can catch up again

Y/n: i dont see why not

T: okay, great

T: is your number still the same?

Y/n: yeah, why?

T: I'll text you my address so you can come over

Y/n: wait, are you sure?

T: yeah of course. Let me just tell my manager and the rest of the boys that your coming

Y/n: wait, rest of the boys?

T: long story that i can tell you once you get here. Just look up dream la on tik tok or something

T: anyways, it was nice talking to you but i gotta go. House meeting or something

Y/n: alright. So i guess ill see you soon then

~

And with that my phone buzzed and i saw that a message from tyler had come through. Just as he said he would, he had sent me his address. I noticed that it wasn't too far from my apartment in studio city, his house being located in Glendale. He also added that i could come over tomorrow at around 2pm, which worked for me. So i replied to his message letting him know that i would be there.

This all felt really rushed, but me and tyler had been so close for so many years that i was hoping it wouldn't be awkward or anything tomorrow, especially in front if his friends. That reminded me, i had to look up dream la like tyler had told me to. I went to tik tok and searched for dream la. The top search results showed some fan accounts which had posted videos of tyler and some other boys that I didnt recognise. After watching quite a few videos, i gathered that tyler, along with five other boys all lived in a house together and made content. I learned that the boys were bryan and chris williams, dayne Murray, Tristan blane and darius rusnak. I also learned that they went live every night on tik tok, other than Monday nights. Luckily it was a Friday so i decided that i would check these lives out. I gave each of the boys a follow and waited until 9pm for the lives to start.

It was finally 9pm and i opened the tik tok app on my phone. I noticed that all the boys were live, but i decided to watch some of tyler's tonight. I clicked on his profile and watched as so many people started to join his live. After watching tyler for a bit, i checked out each of the others boys lives. Before i knew it it was 11pm and the boys were slowly saying goodbye and ending their lives. I quickly left dayne's live and re joined tyler's to hear him say goodnight. It felt so nice to hear him talking again, sounding sod genuine and caring towards his fans.

Hearing tyler once again made me miss him so much. I began to get ready for bed and made sure that i had everything ready tomorrow for when i was going to be reunited with my best friend from Missouri.

To be continued...

Authors note

Hi, I'm writing again. This was requested in the comments on one of the other imagines I'm pretty sure. For some reason comments aren't loading for me on wattpad so I'm so sorry that i cant tag whoever asked for this. (If you want just comment saying it was you and ill tag you if you want). Hopefully this is a good imagine. It was time for another tyler imagine and i felt like this one was the best to post.

Can we also discuss dayne leaving dream la. I'm still upset about it. I will however still write imagines about/on/including him, but they wont be published as often. Since this is a dream la imagines book, i will be mainly focusing on the current members of dream la. But i love dayne with all my heart so thats why I'm still going to include him sometimes. That's also why I haven't been writing too much about darius, because he hasn't been posting too much content while he's been home in Florida, so I'm focusing on the boys that are still in la currently. (But darius is meant to come back in like a week or something)

As always vote for your favourite imagines so i know what to write more on or which boy to write more imagines about. If you have any requests feel free to either comment them or message me privately (which ive had a few of recently and i absolutely love all of your ideas).

I also might do a part 2 of this imagine if i feel like making some more tyler content (like fully introducing y/n to each boy and them making connections/relationships). Let me know what you think about that idea in the comments. 

Tyler's info

Tik tok: thetylerschrage & thisainttyler

Snapchat: tylerschrage24

Instagram: thetylerschrage

Twitter: thetylerschrage