tattoos | bryan

*y/n really likes Bryan's tattoos* (i dont know how else to explain this one)

Y/n's POV

It was a Sunday night and i was currently on my phone while lying in mine and Bryan's shared bed in our room, waiting for him to finish his nightly tik tok live with the rest of the boys. It was almost 1am when a shirtless and tired looking bryan opened the door and flopped down onto the bed beside me. "I thought you weren't doing the red room tonight?" I questioned as i put my phone down on the bed side table, and he began to pull the blankets out from under himself. "I wasn't meant to, but you know Tristan and Dayne. They always find a way to get me down there" he replied sleepily. I just smiled and cuddled further into the blankets that were now around both me and my boyfriend. 

Bryan readjusted himself so that his head was leaning against my shoulder and his arm was thrown over my stomach. As much he admitted that he was a dominant and a top, bryan always loved to cuddle and have me hold him sometimes, but he would never openly admit to that. His eyes struggled to stay open and his breath began to even out. Within a few minutes of me running my fingers through his hair, he finally gave in and fell asleep on my chest. I assumed that he was really tired due to the 6 lives he had done this week, amongst the 3 red rooms he had been involved in too. He also had been actively FaceTiming and zoom calling with fans and doing a lot of paperwork the past few days too which added to his exhaustion. 

I removed my hand from his hair, which caused him to whine at the loss of contact and readjust himself so that he was gripping onto my waist a bit tighter. Since Bryan's arm was angled perfectly around my waist, i had a clear view of his tattoos on his forearm. I had always loved Bryan's tattoos and constantly found myself unconsciously tracing them whilst he was holding my hand or cuddling with me. Tonight was no exception. I began to very softly trace the outline of the rose with my finger, then slowly move down towards his wrist, following the ink on his skin. I felt him stir and the weight of his head being removed from my chest. "What's with you and tracing my tattoos?" he laughed as he rolled over onto his back. "I dont know. I think they look amazing and they definitely make you hotter, which i didnt know was even possible" i mentioned as he pulled me into his chest. I had known bryan for about a year now and we had been dating for almost 5 months. I had seen him before he had gotten his tattoo and I wasn't lying when i said he looked so much hotter with them. 

"Thats what you say every time y/n" he replied. "And i mean it bryan". He knew that he wouldn't win this debate against me, so he wrapped both arms around me even tighter and pulled the blankets up over us both. "I love you y/n" he mumbled against my hair. I pulled my head up from his chest to look at him, "not as much as i love you though". He just rolled his eyes and gave me a quick kiss, "you knows that's absolutely not possible right". I laid my head back down on his chest and placed my arm on his bare chest. As i was drifting off to sleep, i felt a kiss being placed on my forehead. "Good night baby" bryan once mumbled again as he began to run his fingers softly down my bare back where my, actually his hoodie, had ridden up. I just nuzzled my head further into his chest and fell asleep with his tattooed arm around me. 

Authors note (why are these always so long?!)

Sorry this one is so short and absolutely terrible (in my eyes anyways).

I thought this was so cute and I've wanted to write something like this for ages. I could either choose between Dayne, bryan and Tristan and i thought bryan would be the best option to chose, just because of the positioning of his tattoo. I also tried to find a picture where you could really see it clearly, but i found this on his Instagram and thought it was a pretty good view (both of the tattoo and him of course). I promise that i have a tyler imagine coming next. I got kinda stuck writing it so I'm using this one instead. 

Can we also talk about how chris and tyler are now married. And welcome Darius to dream la. Ill have to write some stuff on him soon. And can people please stop reporting the boy's lives. The red room tonight on Darius' account was cut short and so many people are actually upset about it. I guess we'll have to wait till Saturday's live to get an explanation hopefully. 

Also at the time of me writing this, this book is almost at 1000 reads. I'm sooo sooo sooo very thankful of everyone that has read, voted for and commented on this story. Also those adding it to their reading lists, i see you. One of the chapters hit 200 reads today as well which blows my mind completely. I never thought that i would even come close to numbers like that. So once again thank you thank you thank you for everything x. 

Bryan's info

Tik tok: bryan.williams & thisisnotbryan

Snapchat: bryanwilliams7

Instagram: bryanwilliams24

Twitter: _bryanwilliams