nightmare | chris

*after chris has a nightmare, y/n calms him down*

Y/n's pov

I was staying at the dream la house with my boyfriend chris for a few weeks while I visited him from New Jersey. Ever since he had been given the opportunity to move out to LA and pursue his dreams, we had been in a long distance relationship.

it was around 1am and the boys were starting to quiet down after their lives and loud music. i was already super tired due to being jetlagged, but i tried my hardest to stay up with the boys and actually spend time with them while i was here in LA.

one by one the boys slowly went downstairs to their respective rooms and settled down for the night. i finally decided it was time for some sleep and let chris know that i was going to bed. "ill come with you" he replied, "im feeling super tired anyways". and with that we got up and left bryan, darius and zach in the upstairs area.

i cuddled down into the blankets and readjusted myself once chris had gotten in beside me. i rested my head on his chest and rested my arm on his bare torso. "good night baby" he softly spoke into the darkness and kissed my head. "good night" i mumbled in response as i drifted off to sleep.

•a while later•

i was awoken from my sleep by a whining noise and the blankets moving. i slowly opened my eyes and turned around to face chris. he was breathing heavily and sweating slightly. he was having a nightmare. amongst the noises he was making, he was mumbling some incoherent words that i couldnt make out. 

i gently started to shake his shoulders in an attempt to wake him up. after a few tries, his eyes shot open and his breathing got faster. "hey baby, its alright" i started as i placed my hands on his shoulders, "it was just a dream". he sat up, rested his head against the headboard and closed his eyes. "baby look at me" i placed my hands on his cheeks, "come on chris, please". he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, tears threatening to spill at any second. "you were gone   y/n, you left me and i didnt know what to do" he spoke, sniffling every few words.

"awe baby, come here" i said as i opened my arms and motioned for chris to lie down. he moved closer to me and rested his head on my chest, which resulted in me wrapping an  arm around his chest and leaving my other hand to run my fingers through his hair in attempt to calm him down.

"dont worry baby, im not going anywhere" i said as his breathing became slower. "i love you so much chris and i wouldnt ever dream of leaving you". "i love you even more  y/n" he mumbled, almost inaudible. once his breathing became steady and soft snores began to escape his lips, i settled down and readjusted myself so that i was lying down, instead of resting against the headboard. this caused chris to stir and whine in his sleep. once he settled down again, i kissed his head and pulled him closer.

authors note

hey guys. im finally updating again. im so sorry that ive been gone for a bit but school just got super busy and i honestly didnt have much motivation to write.

im trying my best to write as much as i can but restrictions in my state just got so much stricter due to covid so im just trying to sort myself out first.

this ones kinda short but i hope you liked it. lots of people were requesting a chris imagine, so here it is.

as always, let me know if you like this imagine by giving it a vote. also comment any ideas or boys that you would like me to write about. i also take inspiration from things that happen in the lives so let me know if thats something you want to see from me.

Chris' info

Tik tok: itschriswilliams

Snapchat: itschrisw113

Instagram: itschriswilliamss