Chapter 17 ; Thursday : Junhoe

I woke up in my room. I tried to recall what happened but couldn't quite get it. Byul Unnie came in and started to hug me. "I Was so worried. How could Donghyuk leave you just like that?"

"Unnie. He didn't leave me. He didn't know that I'd fainted. And he let me have it off easy."

"Still. You're my member. I need to look after you."

She looked at me with motherly eyes and started crying. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and tried to comfort her.

"I'll buy you a ticket to go see your parents. And I'll talk to YG. Don't worry. You'll get to see them soon. If you want you can stay there."

"But I don't want to stay. I have so much here that I can't leave."

"Hyesung-ah, you ticket is booked for the 23. You have a few days. And I wanted you to be able to celebrate Bobby's birthday with him and the boys."

I looked at unnie confused. She looked back at me. I could tell she wasn't joking. She must really want me to see my family. I thought about the choices she gave me. Oppas or family. I got out of bed and took a shower. When I got out I called Junhoe oppa. He didn't answer. I walked out and he was standing right there, staring at me.

"Hyesung-ah, its my turn." He smiled.

"Oppa, I-"

"Let's go. I need to go shopping."

"But Op-"

"Come on. I'll be down stairs waiting."

He left before I could say anything. Typical June. Never caring what other people think or say. I went to my room and threw on some blue jeans, a white shirt, and black plain shoes then left. Though my hair was still wet I didn't have the choice. I left and ran down to meet him.

"Oppa. I nee-"

"Finally you're here. I've been waiting forever."

"I need to ta-"

"Okay let's go get some SnapBacks. All mine are getting old."

"OPPA!" I needed my turn to talk too. But he just wouldn't let me. So I exploded.

"Gosh, you scared me. I was in the middle of a sentence. And you cut me off. I wasn't done. You don't do that."

"If this is what's going to be happening all day then might as well cancel our date. I'm not a drag toy. Don't drag me where you want."

Oppa stood there shocked. He stared straight at me. He started walking towards me. He stopped when we were about half a foot away. He put his hands around my face, then he smiled brighter than ever.

"Yah, Jang Hyesung, you punk. You're cool. You've stood up to me. This is why I love you."

"Oppa..."

"What?"

"My mom's in the hospital."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna go see her. And I might stay in America."

"You're ditching me?"

"Well, not if I have a reason to stay."

"Isn't this enough? I love you. That's the reason to stay. Actually, you know what? Just go. I don't even care anymore." He started walking back to his dorm.

"Oppa! Yah! KOO JUNHOE!!"

He stopped and turned around.

"You're getting impolite with me? Wow you're really something. Well, bye I don't need you in my life anyway."