Chapter 5; Junhoe (Perspective)

"Ahh, hyung. Let me cook with her. Everyone else is annoying. I can't go wake them up." I complained.

"Fine. But HELP her. Don't just have her do everything."

"I could do it alone, oppa." She said to Bobby.

But Bobby left the room before she could even speak.

"Looks like you're stuck with me. Let's see. What's this? Eww, it's moving! Ahh. That's scary."

"Oppa, it's just octopuses. You don't want any? It's delicious. And still cooking... But it'll be JJANG. I promise you."

I looked at her while she explained her food. She's beautiful and amazing. I like her. I can't deny what is true. I've been denying to long. I must confess. I seriously have been liking her since I saw her. I want her to be mine. And ONLY mine.

"Hyesung-ah..."

"Ne, oppa?"

"I like you."

"I like you too, oppa. I like everyone."

"No but I lik-" I was interrupted.

"EVERYONE IS UP NOW!!!! Let's eat!" Bobby shouted.

We all sat down and ate. I kept taking glances at Hyesung. Did she not understand I like you? Is she really that stupid? Who doesn't understand, I like you? At all my thoughts, I laughed out loudly.

Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What?! Are you guys jealous of me?! I know I'm sexy and hot but stop. I'm too good for you to look at. Ugh." I shouted.

They all looked at me confused.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" Hyesung asked. "Did we do something wrong? Did we upset you? Wae geurae?"

"Let's just hurry up and leave. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go. Right now."

"Ahh, mianhae. Yah, hurry up and eat. You all know that Junhoe oppa wants to leave."

"OKAY!" They all replied.

[WALKING TO THE STORE]

Hyesung was skipping next to Bobby. I stared at her. She glanced back at me and smiled. She told Bobby, "We'll meet you guys at the store." Then walked toward me.

"Oppa, wae geurae? Is it about what happened earlier?" She asked.

"Well duhh. What else would it be?"

"Oppa can we jus-"

"You don't know what I feel! Okay?! You wanna forget about it?! Well, no. I can't. I like you, Hyesung. I like you a lot. You make my heart feel all warm and fuzzy. I think about you all the time. Everywhere and anywhere. I go crazy when I see you. I want to grab you and kiss you. I'm telling you this because I want you to know. I want you to be my girlfriend. Jang Hyesung, will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Err... O-Oppa, mianhae. This is too much to.. To take in. I don-"

I grabbed her and my lips met hers. I couldn't take it. I think I love her...