Chapter 7; Donghyuk (Perspective)

Hyesung was interrupted by someone.

"HYESUNG-AH! NAE DONGSAENG!"

We both looked up to the place the noise came from. It was Bobby. He was holding a medium sized pooh bear set. It had it all. A pooh bear, a piglet, a tigger, all of the characters from the books/movies.

"Hyesung! Donghyuk! lets go!"

"Ahh, Oppa. Okay."

"Hyesung... I... Err... Okay..."

Ugh. Why couldn't I just say it? If she was gonna be mine anyway why'd I wait? I should've said something. I just hope I didn't make anything awkward or anything.

I kept my distance from her and let her sort out her thoughts. I mean it was the right thing to do, right? Though I kept my distance I still kept my eyes on her.

Was she offended? Why did Bobby hyung have to come at a time like this? Should I be worried? All sorts of questions flew through my head.

We walked around the whole store until Bobby hyung disappeared. Hyesung looked so scared that he left.

"Hyesung-ahh?... Naega... Nae... N... Mianhae. I lied about everything I said earlier. I was just testing you. Forget that I said all that... Let's just forget it all, okay?" I smiled trying to make things not awkward.

"Oppa, are you serious? Forget it all? Everything?"

"Yes. I didn't really mean it..."

"Why? What if I don't want to?"

"What do you mean you don't want to?"

"I'm just saying what if I just can't because it was too memorable?"

"You just do because I don't want to hurt my little sister. Hehe."

"O-"

Hyesung was interrupted by Bobby.

"Hyesung! There you are! Come on, let's go."

He dragged her everywhere again like there was no tomorrow.

Was lying the right thing to do? Why'd she ask about not wanting to forget? I didn't do anything wrong, right?

When I looked up the two were gone. Where'd they go? It's so odd of them to disappear like that. They probably left because Hyesung's mad at me.

I walked around the store staring at the floor.

"Hyesung-ahh, mianhae. I lied again. The things I said to you weren't lies. It was the truth. But I don't want to lose you. So I had no choice. Please please please forgive me for the lies I've told you." I said out loud.

"Are you serious?"

I heard someone from behind me say. I turned around to see who it was. It was...