Chapter 15; Monday: Yunhyung

Last night Jinhwan oppa and I went on a date. We had an amazing time but I still have a whole week to spend with each member. *sigh* What do I do?

*ding dong*

Is he already here? I got out of my room and went to open the door but before I got out Byul Unnie opened the door and let him in.

"Good luck." She said to me. "Have fun, but not too much fun. You have a curfew. And you." Yunhyung looked at her. "Be good to her. She's really stressed."

"Ne noona."

"Unnie you don't have to."

"Yunhyung-ah, don't stress her out too much, okay?"

"Okay. I won't, Noona."

Byul Unnie left the house. It was now just me and him home, alone. I was in my pajamas and hadn't showered or eaten yet. As for oppa, he looked, well, I mean he's always stunningly gorgeous but this time, he was even more handsome.

"I'm gonna go shower. I'll be out in 20 minutes. You can make yourself at home."

I left to go shower. I wonder what he has in mind for today... Shopping would be fun. Ooh! No, amusement park. Or movie day.

*grumble grumble*

My stomach growled. I must be hungry. I quickly showered and got dressed. As said, I was out in 20 minutes.

"Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Me? Uhh, I don't know."

"Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Ahh, no. I did not. I was waiting so we can eat together. But I wasn't sure how to ask."

"Well, firstly. What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"Well, how should I dress?"

"You look fine."

I gave him a disappointed look. I was wearing a big black sweater and black leggings.

"I'm gonna go change my shirt. I'll be back." I went into my room and put on a light pink baggy shirt that had a big white heart on the front. When I came out, his expression changed. He looked sort of shocked.

"Are you wearing makeup?"

"No. Let's go oppa, I'm ready." I smiled brightly at him. We left my dorm and went to our hangout with the boys. The food there is seriously the best. We got there and the boys were all there. Ordering.

"Oh, oppadeul yogi?" I laughed. "I miss you all. Let's eat together and catch up. I know it's only been like one day but it seems like it's been forever and you're all avoiding me or something. It's really sad. I just want to be with my Oppas."

"Hyesung, it's not that we're avoiding you. Trust me we want to be with you very much. But it's not our turn. Therefore we're being thoughtful and kind to the person who's spending their time with you. But yeah, since Yunhyung hyung brought you here come and sit down. Let's eat together."

"Oh, thanks for the clarification Donghyukkie oppa."

"Oh yeah, Kimbab, I can't do my hangout with Hyesung tomorrow."

"Yah, Hanbin-ah, jinjja? Wae?"

"YG CEO requested me that day. I need to go prepare for our debut."

"Saturday." I said outta the blue.

"Saturday? Saturday what?" Bobby oppa asked.

"I'll hangout with him on Saturday. You all need a break from me. So, that'll work."