Chapter 13; HSxBOYS

I threw on my jacket and left.

*sigh* "Hyesung you NEED to do this. Hwaiting!"

In a short 2 minutes I arrived at their house.

*knock-knock*

"Hyesung?!"

I could tell it was Hanbin screaming.

"Ne oppa. Please open the door."

He opened the door and smiled.

"Come in. And welcome. I am king Hanbin. You are my peasant."

I couldn't help but giggle at him. He's so cute. I walked in and everyone was sitting on the couch. Jinhwan looked at me with worried eyes.

"Hyesung-ah, is there something wrong? Why is it that you need to talk to us like this?"

"Jinhwan oppa... It's nothing. I just needed to get something off my chest."

His eyes looked so worrisome and caring. At that moment I felt something... But I shook the feeling off.

"I need to tell you all something. And this "thing" won't make anything bad between us. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am!"

The boys all agreed but that won't change their feelings or thoughts. Should I still go through with the plan? I don't know. I think it's for the best though.

"I actually need to talk to you too, Hyesung."

"Jinny oppa? Wae?"

"In private?"

"No hyung! Do it in front of us! We can keep promises! We won't tell anyone!"

"Jiwon-ah, I think I'd rather not."

"No, I think Bobby oppa is right. Jinhwan oppa, please just discuss it right here."

*sigh* "Fine. Hyesung. I like you. At first I thought that you were just a little sister to me. But now, the more I see you the crazier I get about you. I haven't been like this in years. And I feel like we were meant to find one another. But your feelings, they matter more than mine. So, you don't need to like me back. I just want you to know this. It's best that I got it off my chest. I just imagined it wouldn't be in front of my members. And Bobby, thank you dearly for introducing us to this lovely woman."

I couldn't take it. I started to cry. I cried and cried. Pulling my hair, hitting myself. Why in the whole world did it have to be me?!

"Hyesung! Wae geurae?"

The boys all looked and watched me accept Bobby. He came up to me and hugged me saying,

"It's okay. I know what you're going through. This is tough. I know. If it's not time, then don't do it."

"Yah! Kimbab, what's going on? Do you know something I don't?"

Bobby released me and I said to them after slight calming down,

"I don't know how to tell you but I know that you all like me and even worse, I like you all back. Thank god Bobby oppa is here and doesn't have feelings for me."

"Umm, Hyesung you're mine because I already declared you as mine. Look at you. You say, Junhoe's property all over you."

"But Hyesung. I didn't even get to confess... I've been practicing for ever to try to do it right."

"Well, you gotta pick one of them, Hyesung."

"What do you suggest Jiwon oppa?"

"Ooh! Everyone is going to have to spend one day with her. As in they spend the whole day with her. Which ever one that makes her most happy will get to be her boyfriend. Good enough?"

"Challenge accepted!"

One day? Where did Bobby come up with this one? Well, I guess it'll do. For now that is...

"We start it tomorrow. With the oldest, Jinhwan hyung."

"Oppa, I have scho-"

"It's actually break right now."

"Thank you Chanwoo for telling her about it. Then it's settled, it starts tomorrow."