Chapter 9~ NEVER Give a Child Chemicals

RECAP:

"What? Do you have a better idea?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"Actually I do," he says pulling out his phone and taking a picture of me.

"Hey why did you do that?" I ask trying to snatch the phone from his hand and going to delete the picture.

"For a before and after picture,"

"For what?" I ask nervously.

"For a MAKEOVER!" he says in a weird girly voice. He pulls my hand and we head for multiple stores.

%%%%%%%%

"What about this shirt?" Oliver holds up a sequenced frilly shirt up for me to view it.

"Nah too girly," I shake my head in disagreement as I lick my ice cream cone. Mint chocolate chip, my favorite.

"What about..." He searches through the racks of clothes trying to pick out some clothes for me. "umm this one?" He asks.

"No please not those please no," I say quietly pushing the shirt down.

"What you don't like this?" He asks swaying the shirt in my face.

"Please no it's so ugly," I say stepping back.

"I just might buy it," he states, "this little guy needs a home," he straightens the crumples in it.

"That is the ugliest, ugly sweater ever." I state laughing in disgust.

"It's becoming winter and I need to stay warm."

"That's a woman's sweater though." I say.

Oliver says, "I don't care things are beautiful now matter what type."

"That's for people not clothes,"

"Okay thanks clothes police officer, and hurry your ass up you need to pick something out."

"Okay I will but not in this section." I walk out of the woman's section and I look around. I see in the corner of my eye a stand of t-shirts. Jackpot.

"Over here!" I yell at Oliver and dash to that section. "Mama likey." I say to myself. I browse through the t-shirts and pick out my favorites, a superman one, one that says, "aca-excuse me?," am Avengers one, one with two bunnies with one his butt bitten off and he says "my butt hurts" and the other one ears' are bitten off and he responds "what?" and finally a Call of Duty one. Oliver comes up from behind and says,

"Me likey but not what I was thinking you would pick," but he isn't Oliver without his smart-ass comments, "but...they are men's clothing,"

"I'm going to cut theses in a feminine style," I sag defending.

"Okay what ever you say Amber," and he shakes it off.
We check out and buy our clothes and we head to a Walgreens store that Oliver directed me to. My phone rings, crap it's my sister Maddison. I forgot about the hair color prank I did on her today. Just don't answer it pretend she's not there.

"What are we doing?" I ask him as he searches for something in the aisle.

"Something," he answers focused.

"Wow thanks for the details," I mutter under my breath.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks me.

"I don't know...blue?" I answer nervously.

My phone rings. My sister again. Just ignore that too. Just pretend she's not there.

"Good stay there please," he rushes towards a product and looks for something. I stand there impatiently until an old woman comes up from the toy aisle.

She says "hey, you and your brother-"

"He's not my brother," I politely interrupt her.

"Oh?" She changes her posture in delight and curiousness. "So he's your boyfriend?" She asks.

"No we're just friends," I respond kinda of creeped out.

"The dreaded friend zone it must be killing you,"

I start "No I-"

"Lemme tell you," she waddles forward, "one day it's going to hit you and your instantly fall in love." Oliver comes back with many boxes and shoves them behind his back, not letting me see.

"Hey!" He smirks at the old woman.

"Hello you girl friend is a pretty one here," she states suspiciously.

"Yeah she is something," Oliver says obviously trying to embarrass me.

I try to change the subject "and you need to tell me what you have behind your back."

"I will I'm a matter of time," he smirks.

"Well goodbye young couple and girl remember what I said," she winks and leaves.

"Do you know her?" Oliver asks.

"No idea," I respond thankful that he didn't ask about the thing that the lady said to me.

"Wait outside for me," he asks shooing me away.

"I'm tired of waiting for you!" I yell back to him walking out the door. He buys his mystery items and catches back up to me.

"Let's go to your house."

%%%%%%%

"Now just sit back on the chair and relax." He pushes me in a chair in my room.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I thought you hair needed some new." Oh no he's dying my hair. I flip out.

"Wow your not dying my hair are you?" I ask wanting the answer to be no.

"No comment," he responds.

"You just can't give a child chemicals and say "have fun!" and ruin my hair," I explain.

"Then what should I do?" He asks, "it's not like I'm going to pour bleach on top of your head," I sigh in relief, but then he continues, "I'm only going to pour it on the tips of you hair."

"I'm not going to do this," I state jumping off the chair and getting the hell of the there.

"Okay I have a deal," he sighs. Now that got my attention.

I round the corner and say, "What type of deal?"

"I will let you dye my hair if you let me dye you hair," he's come prepared.

"Will we get the same color?" I ask him slowly creeping in my room.

"No I came prepared," he pulls out a box of red hair dye and throws it at me an so catch it.

"You knew that I was going to fill out so you bribed me." Shit he knows my too well.

"Is the bribe working?" He asks smirking.

"Yes, yes it is. Now sit you butt on the chair and let's get working!"

%%%%%%%%

Hai everyone sorry for the late upload. If you haven't noticed I've been editing my book and it's a big mess now and my OCD is going crazy so please read the beginning till this chapter because I have to fill all of the space in between. P.S. I thought the grandma was bad ass. Have a good day/night of course!😘