Chapter 16~ Dinner for Breakfast

RECAP:

"What did you do Xander?" I ask him raising my eyebrow.

Xander goes infront of me and takes out the thing that was in is pocket and twirls it around, it's a wrench.

"You'll find out sooner or later," he says laughing.

I look back at Meghan's car, maybe there plan is going to be good after all.

%%%%%%%%

"La, la la la, la la, I hate school," Oliver sings as we get to his locker and he swings his door open.

"La, la la la, la la, the teachers think they rule," Zander sings back shuffling out of the way of the flying metal door that flew his way.

"La, la la la, la la, Iris treats me like a tool," I sing back ending the song in a bad note and then I bang my head on the lockers behind me in frustration. Why didn't I stay home today?

"Amber I have something that's going to fix this, I sure of it!" Oliver smiles at me as he zips open his bag and crams books in his locker by force.

"You mean the 'plan'," I say mocking his happiness.

"No, it's not "the plan," it's called killing them with kindness," Oliver states.

"The plan is pretty evil," Zander states ignoring Oliver's suggestion and Zander crosses his arms together as he leans on the lockers. "I'm not quite sure I want to do it." Zander says seriously. I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Really?" I say.

Zander puts his hands up in protest, "If you want to do it, I'll do it, but you have to be 200% sure you want to do it."

"Like I've ever do that, she'll still mess with me," I huff.

"They will be sure not to mess with me," Zander huffs, groaning.

"Or me," I add on with as much frustration to making my other comment not making sense.

Oliver corrects us in stating, "Or us."

"When did you make up this plan by the way?" I ask both of them.

"Over the weekend, while you were wallowing and moaning with the whole fridge scattered around your bed," Zander says teasing me and patting my head, making my hair stick up and fly all over the place.

"HEY!" I say patting my hair back down, "At least I don't make an evil mastermind plans over the weekend and damage someone's property. Then I stick  out my tongue. Zander lightens the mood by sticking out his tongue back at me in response.

"I'm not going to do the plan," I say blandly as I ignore Zander as he sticks out his tongue.

"I have a feeling that it will be bad, to bad for my taste." Oliver says confirming with dead seriousness.

"I haven't even heard it yet," I whine.

"You don't want to here it," Zander states. Then he muffles quietly, "You little smurf."

"I'm not a blue smurf Zander," I explain quite smartly.

"You two nit-wits go to your locker!" Oliver says shooing us off in separate directions. I huff some air out of my mouth and I pull off my emoji bag off my back. I literally drag my bad across the hallway on the floor land I slam it on the locker  right beside mine. I unzip my bag and I take out pretty much everything and I open my locker and paper bags fly out of my locker and splats all over my books, me and the floor.

I jump back and I scream quietly and then I cover my mouth. There are at least thirty paper bags with something big in it. I kick a that landed right next to my foot. The paper bad explodes and white mush oozes through the damp paper and into the ground. It smells horrible. I look around my locker and stained paper bags are littered around me with white stuff oozing out of the cracks.

I look inside my locker and there is stuff everywhere, I mean everywhere. All over the sides of the walls, the ceiling, my folders, the flooring, everywhere. I see a bright neon pink sticky not that is attached to the back wall of my locker. I step over all the bags and I unlatch the sticky not from the wall and it reads, "Hope you like potato soup and mashed potatoes for breakfast you little baby!" Underneath it there is a "~M.I."

Meghan and Iris.

"Shit," I mutter to myself as I hold the perfect pink sticky note in the palm of my hand. Then I crush it.

I turn around and I head to the bathrooms and I let the note drop into the floor. A smiling Oliver turns around the corner with his books in hand and then his eyes land on me, then his smile turns upside down. Oliver holds his books tighter to his chest and he fast-walks towards me. I walk faster and faster to the bathroom with my head pounding and my fist clenched. Oliver starts to slow down as he approaches me, and he looks ahead of me and he stands there with his mouth dropped open.

"Amber I-" Oliver starts.

"I don't need your pity Oliver," I snapped at him and I push in away and I continue the path to the girls bathroom. My head feels like it's going to explode into a million pieces, and my lungs, they feels like they can collapse at any moment. My fist clenches tighter and tighter each second and soon my nails dig deep into my palm and I can't feel my hands anymore. I take a sharp left and I slam my way into the bathroom, scaring stupid freshman from there gossiping while fixing there hair in the mirror.

The girl scream and scrabble away from my almost like I have a scary Halloween mask on. I go to the middle sink and I bang my head in my hands harshly. I stand there with my head in my arms with my nose touching to cool plastic material of the crappy cheap sinks. Tears start to well up in my eyes.

No Amber, no don't cry. I think to myself. You can't let them get to you that's all they want to do, they want to destroy your life and make it hell. You have to fight through this. I think with determination, even though I believe it's a lie, a shitty lie that just distracts me from the real problem here, and do you know what the problem is? Not, me or Oliver or even Meghan, the real problem is Iris Bati, the girl who I though gave a shit about me now that's all gone...and there's only one think to do.

I hear the door open and the freshman screams and jumps up and down.

"Amber!" Not a girl but a boy calls my name. I get up from my position at the sinks and u turn around to see its Oliver.

"What?" I say impatiently.

Oliver starts, "We just need to-" But I cut him of by,

"There is no we," I snap, "that's it I'm seeing Zander." I confess and I walk past him with my shoulder brushing his and I bust out of the bathroom with Oliver stunned. I know exactly want I need from Zander.

I brush past all the teenagers in the hallways and I find Zander unpacking his things and I tap him on the shoulder and he sees the look on my face.

"What's wrong Am-" Zander starts but I cut him off rudely by saying,

"Tell me the plan now."