𝑽𝑰𝑰 |𝑴|

Comenzar desde el principio

"We most likely won't use these today but I must establish them before we continue. Safewords." They were important for any sex scene, BDSM or otherwise. Taehyung has had girls tell him to stop and when he did, they got mad at him for actually doing it which was beyond confusing. So he established safe words to make everything more clear.

"I don't like complicating things so I simply use colors. Green is it's okay to continue, everything's fine, yellow means to slow down, or that something's bothering you, and red is stop completely and I'll immediately stop. You can say them whenever throughout the scene of you're feeling uncomfortable enough to stop. Understood?" They seemed simple enough, not complicated or anything, like a traffic light it was easy to remember.

Venus nodded with understanding, only for Taehyung to come and use his ringed fingers to tap gently on her lips. "Use your words." He spoke as if he knew what his voice did to her, the way it made her feel weak in the knees like she couldn't breathe around him.

"I understand, sir." She whispered.

Sir. Taehyung liked it when she called him that. It made his cock stir and twitch which was all the worse as he didn't plan on using it. Not today at least. He looks forward to the day that he does.

"Keep calling me that." He craved to hear it in her sweet voice from her dewy lips. Venus was a temptress in disguise even if she knew it or not. The way she looked at him was with the eyes of one, a woman who knew how to make a man go crazy.

They inched closer and once again femininity and masculinity meet as they intertwine themselves with one another. Taehyung took ahold of her, swiftly bringing her closer as he dove in for a long-awaited kiss. It caught Venus off guard. Sure, she knew it was going to happen at some point, but it was very sudden.

But it didn't take long for her to melt against him. Her lips mold against his any hesitance she had completely abandoned her body. A warm buzz seemed to reach every inch of her body, from her toes to her fingertips.

Taehyung held her close, pulling her body against his as his tongue prodded gently at the seam of her lips. Rather obediently, Venus opened for him, allowing his tongue to find hers. A gentle moan leaves her to be swallowed by him.

Her hands clung to the fabric of his shirt. She didn't care if she came off as desperate, she was desperate. If the gentle throbbing of her core was anything to go by.

Finally, they broke away. Taehyung was the one to pull away first, exercising his last thread of self-restraint. If he went any further, his plans would be completely thrown out of the window.

Their kiss had smudged her lipgloss, transferring some onto Taehyung's lips. She panted softly, still holding onto him, completely ruining his smoothened shirt in her first.

"Come on, princess." Taehyung took her wrist in his hold and gently began to drag her towards the stairs. Venus held no resistance against him, quickly rushing behind him as he lead her towards his art room.

Once again, she was brought to this giant room, now for the purpose, it was intended. The bed was now neatly made, soon to be ruined if Venus could guess what would happen next. She felt the gentle brisk of his hand brush along the slope of her waist as he stood behind her.

"I don't intend on making you cum today." He told her in all honesty. He didn't, if she was going to cum, it wasn't going to be by him, not today. "I won't touch you."

"Please, sir." She felt the gentle breeze of his warmed breath against her skin as he kissed the shell of her ear. "Take off your clothes for me." Maybe this is a bit self-fulfilling, to sit back and watch her remove her clothes before him.