My Tortured Past- Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Aria!"

Urgh! Who's shouting!

"Aria!"

Shut upp!!

I dug my face into the silk pillow more trying to block out the irritating voice. However the next thing I felt was the cold air hitting my hot skin like needles.
"Shit!" I cursed.

I lazily lifted my head up, peaking one eye open to see Kate standing there with my comforter in her hand. She smiled down at me.

"Get up lazy butt, we have to talk"
I groaned in frustration
"What time is it?"
"7:36" she replied.
"Why the hell are you waking me up at 7:36 in the morning? Just so we can talk!" I groaned again stuffing my head back into my pillow.

"We need to talk about you going to school..." She trailed off.
I lifted my head slightly,
"Not going" I blankly said.
I heard Kate sigh.

"Come on. You know you can't stay here all day, it'll be good. You can make some new friends"
"Fine, I'll think about it"
"Thank y-"
"thought about it... NO!"

I heard Kate sigh again in frustration before hearing her heels clicking and the door closed. I turned over and sat up rubbing my eyes, I grabbed my phone from the night table and unlocked my it.
I clicked on contacts and saw Kate's number already on there, I then clicked on the photo icon and saw some pictures of mom, Kate and dad. I sighed locking my phone again and threw it beside me, bouncing a few times before staying still.

I got out of bed an-
Oomph!
I looked down and saw that I fell over one of the many bags of clothes.
Crap I forgot about those and that also reminded me that I put all these clothes away!

Great.

I let out a annoyed sigh and stood up walking to the bathroom. Did I mention I have my own bathroom?! It's awesome, I have my own shower, toilet and wash sink!
Don't judge me because I'm excited I'm new to all this stuff. Having a meal everyday, sleeping a comfy bed that doesn't creek and actually having some decent clothes to wear.

I stripped off my large t-shirt and hopped in the shower setting it to hot. I stayed there and leaned my head against the cold tiled wall just enjoying the water flowing down my body. I washed my hair and body then after an hour later I got out and walked back into my room.

I clung the towel tighter to my chest as I bend down and rumedged through the bags of clothes, finding something to wear.
I finally pulled out a pair of jean shorts with a white loose crop top with the words Classy written in fancy italic writing and my new white combat boots. Once my outfit was on I went over to the black make-up desk and looked at all the make-up stuff Kate had brought me and to be honest I didn't know what half of this stuff was?! Ok ok I know what your thinking, how can an 18 year old girl not know what kind of make- up she's got and how to use it. We'll I didn't exactly grow up like most 18 year olds so I can't help it.

I grabbed the only two things that I knew how to use, mascara and lipgloss. I applied one coat of mascara on the basis that I already have really long lashes and two coats of lipgloss. When I was finished I went to brush my teeth and headed to the kitchen.

"Kate" I called out. No answer.
"Kate! You here?" I called again. Still no answer. I walked over to the breakfast bar and saw a note presumably from Kate.

Aria, I've gone to work and won't be back till 8, stupid new boss made new working hours but anyways there's some leftover pancakes and juice in the fridge. As for school, I've wrote down the address I case you want to take a look, you should go Aria, it'll be good. l see you later and if you need anyway call me on my cell

Kate xox

I scrunched the note in my hand and went to go grab my breakfast.

There's no way I'm going to school. Never

------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've just had some problems with private stuff and was struggling to find time to write bit it's fine now. I'll be putting a double update up :)