My Tortured Past- Chapter 3

3...
2...
1...

RINGGG

Thank god it's end of the day, I kept getting paranoid that the blood from back was seeking through the sweater, luckily it didn't.

I lifted my head up from the desk and walked out the class room down the hallway, ignoring the dirty looks I was getting from the school sluts and the constant whispering surrounding me.
I walked to the nurses office and thankfully she wasn't there. I went over to the cabinet and grabbed most of the bandages before leaving to get on my bike.

Once I got there I put the bandages in the seat compartment and I started to feel the agonising pain in my back again.

"Shit, shit, shit" I cursed under my breath and bend over the seat of my bike.

I felt a hand on my back and I instantly flinched away.
"Hey, you alright there?" Said the brown haired boy, I think he was in my English class.

"Piss off alright, I'm fine!" I snapped at him.
He put his hands up in surrender and back off to his car.

I gritted my teeth and slammed my hand on the seat that I let some stupid kid see that I was in pain. Never ever should I let someone see that I need help, cause I don't!
I don't need to be in pain, I ignore it and it will go away. Someday.

I took a deep breath before Swinging my leg over the bike and drove off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ended up on a hill that over looked over the El Matador beach.
I got off my bike and threw his sweater over my head and set it down on the ground.
I refused to not look down at my body and to just wrap the bandages round my back making sure to cover it all up. I sighed and put his sweater back over me and sat down looking out into the ocean.
I closed my eyes and inhaled the familiar scent of colon he used to wear and snuggled into his sweater more.

I sat there for a couple of hours, enjoying the peaceful bliss of silence and watching the stars starting to come out.
I stood up and wiped the dust off my jeans before getting back on my bike and heading back to the wrecked house. It wasn't home, and it would never be my home, my home was long gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: so what do you think of Aria?
We'll get to see Brody in chapters 4-5 and how him and Aria meet.