My Tortured Past- Chapter 5

"CODY!"

I screamed, running over to him.

" Cody, your fine, it's gonna be alright." I reassured him putting his head in my lap.

He started to close his eyes
"No,no,no, stay with me Cody please! your the only one I have left!"

Tears running down my face, dripping onto his forehead.
I felt a warm liquid on my hand and looked down seeing blood.

"C-Cody the ambulance is on it's i-it's wa-ay, just hang on baby."
I caressed his cheek softly, tears running down my face as I tried to stop the bleeding.

He looked up at me with tired eyes
"I love you..."
He whispered before shutting his eyes completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolted awake, tears steaming down my face. I tried wiping them away but it's as if I was letting out a river of tears. after a couple more second I finally stopped crying and stood up stretching.
I hated having flashbacks when I slept, all it does is remind me that everything was my fault...

I looked out into the ocean with the sun beaming down on me. families were already coming down to the beach because it was such a beautiful day without a cloud in the sky. it must of been about 10:30am and I still needed to get to the airport for my flight.

I ran my hand through my messy hair.
I was lucky that I had my mothers hair which was long, thick and dark chocolate brown, I didn't really like my eyes as much, I inherited those from my father, the same bright green emerald eyes but luckily I had my mothers figure which was slim and curvy which I used to like. now my body is so skinny you could see my ribcage, because I don't have any money I can't afford food so what I get is what I find.

I brushed my jeans off and grabbed my jacket and ticket that were next to me. putting my jacket on with the ticket inside my pocket, I threw my bag over my shoulder, hopped on my motorbike and starting driving to the airport.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently waiting for my flight number to be called and apart from me almost knocking the living daylights out of the baggage claim guy who had hit on me and tried grabbing my ass, everything was going ok for once.

I was excited that I was finally able to get away from this place but at the same time I was still nervous about going to Hawaii. I mean what if it wouldn't be any different from LA? what if I wasn't able to get a job or a place to live? I can remember that I had an aunt that lived out there, Casey or Katie I don't know, she was my mothers sister but I didn't know where she lived, I didn't know her number or what she looked like or even if she cared about me- HA! ok now I'm getting ahead of myself, nobody cares about me and I had learnt that the hard way. When I get to Hawaii I'm just going to see where the wind takes me.

"Flight 322 to Hawaii, is now boarding at gate 3."

I stood up, grabbed my bag and started heading towards the gate.

***

I looked out the widow, admiring all the clouds, making shapes out of them like I used to when I was kid.
I sighed leaning back into my chair and carried on watching 22 jumpstreet, i'd never seen this movie or any movie for the last ten years in fact.

We still had another 3 hours to go before landing and I seriously going to jump out of the plane in a minuet if this bloody guy besides me wouldn't stop starring.

"Piss off would ya!" I yelled at him.
"Actually I can't piss off cause were on a plane and I can't move. see seatbelt light on." He pointed to the seatbelt sign while smirking.
"Just stop starring ok. creep"
I gritted my teeth at his cockiness and turned back to watch the film.
In the corner of my eye I saw him STILL looking at me, with his chin in his palm.
"Do you want something?!"
I yelled, slamming my hand on my lap.
"No."
"Then stop looking at me!"
"Why?"
"Cause it's irritating"
He stayed silent for about 15 seconds and when I was about to turn around, he spoke again.
"What's your name?" he asked
"Go jump out of the plane" I replied getting really annoyed now, all I want is some peace, is that seriously to much to ask. well in my case it is.
"Well go jump out of the plane that is a very interesting name" he smiled.
"Brody" he stuck his hand out, i started at his hand like it was some sort of disease.
"This is the part where you say ' I'm.. we'll whatever your name is."
"Aria" I mumbled, he smiled at me and started talking about what he was doing going to Hawaii. did I ask him to? no. did I tell him to shut up several times? Yes. did he listen? NO!

"...And that's why I'm going back home." he took a breath.
"Sounds so interesting" I said sarcastically.
he let out a chuckle.

"Good afternoon passengers, this is your captain speaking. we will be landing in Hawaii in around 5 minuets"

Thank god! three hours of this Brody guy talking in your ear can give you a headache.

***
I was collecting my motorbike, that was shipped over, so that I could get the hell of this fricking airport.

Once I found my bike I got on with my bag in my shoulder and as soon as I was about to drive off, dickface showed up again!
"nice bike" he said looking at my bike.
"Ok thanks, bye!" He grabbed my arm.
"This isn't goodbye flower" he smiled " I'll be seeing you sooner than later."
I smacked his hand off me, mainly because I had a previous deep cut from which my uncle gave me and it hurt like a mother.
I sped off shouting behind me
"Hopefully later!" and then driving into the streets of Hawaii.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: So finally we meet Brody:) I did try to make this chapter longer. leave a comment on what you think:) thanks!