My Tortured Past- Chapter 14

Once I got back to the hut I noticed that all the lights were off. Huh, Kate must be working late tonight, I guess that's a good thing because if she was here, I would of probably slept somewhere else for the night, she didn't need to know that I had been crying otherwise she'd just ask me question after question and I wouldn't be able to answer.

I walked up the steps, to the door and pulled my keys out of my back pocket. I fiddled, trying to put the key into the lock but my hands were still shaky.

"Urgh com on!" Finally i put the key in opening the door and turning the lights on. I walked into the living room, flinging my body onto the sofa. This is what I needed, just some time alone with no one around even though tomorrow I'll probably get a whole stampede of people around me knowing that Brody would have already told everyone that the new girl was crying her eyes out on her first day and that Shes being pathetic, which is true I am pathetic.

I already knew Kate wasn't going to be home till late and I needed to get some sleep and forget about this whole day. I stood back up and walked into my room, looking around I started thinking about how I was just a week ago, if I was still in LA I would be looking into a beaten broken room which meant nothing to me but looking in front of me now, I still can't believe I'm here. it's like I'm dreaming and waiting to wake up from this fantasy.

Tap

Great, so now I'm hearing things.

Tap
Tap

God brain stop playing tricks on me.

"Aria open the window"

Ok maybe I'm not hearing things. Why does he always have to follow me.

Tap
Tap
Tap

"Alright!" I stormed over to the window seeing Brody standing there looking confused as ever. What has he never seen a girl cry before? I opened the window slightly so that my head was poking out.

"What the hell are you doing here!" He had concern written all over his face but I knew he didn't care.

"I came by to see if you were alright" Bullshit "You were pretty mad earlier" I shook my head at him "No Brody I wasn't mad or pissed that you can't get it through your thick skull to leave me alone" I said sarcastically.
he smiled up at me, his head tilting slightly "Flower why would I want to leave you alone? No one wants to be alone"

"Well I do, now lea-" But before I could even finish, he opened the window fully causing me to almost fall out, luckily I didn't but because Brody climbed up into my room!

"What are you doing? Get out!" I screeched at him. He wondered around my room almost like he was searching for something. "Nice room" he walked over to my bed jumping on it, landing on his back he put his hands behind his head and smirked at me.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I yelled but he ignored me.

"Are you gonna stand there all night or..."

"Brody get out!"

"Tell me why you were you upset earlier and I will" I laughed at him and shook my head.

"You don't get it. I don't get upset or depressed or any kind of shit like that, I just got a bit home sick that's all, missing my uncle." Lie. Complete lie.

He laughed at me as if I was amusing him. I'm sorry did I make a joke?
"What so funny aye?" I questioned.

"I just find it funny how you think I don't know that your hiding something, I mean I know that people just don't brake down crying but not knowing that they are and start shaking uncontrollably while yelling at themselves to stop because someone is seeing them cry. No one can have a break down without a reason and I'm going to figure what that reason is Aria." I stared at him in shock that he could know that but I quickly shook it off. I didn't want him to know that he was right.

"Tell me what my reason is then Brody, if you think your so smart tell me" I challenged.

"I don't know yet. But I'm not going anywhere until you tell me"

"Your being ridiculous"

"Tell me"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because there's nothing to tell, I don't have a reason!" Lie "I was feeling home sick, that's it!" Lie again.

"Liar liar" he shut his eyes and exhaled deeply through his lips. Oh no way is he sleeping here!

"Brody get out! Your not sleeping here!" I yelled.

"I think you should get some sleep Aria, don't want you to be tired tomorrow" even though it was dark I could still see the smirk on his lips.
"Fine you know what you sleep here, do what you want, I'm sleeping in the living room!"

When I turned around to head to the door, the next thing I know two arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground onto their shoulder.

"Put me down!" I kept punching his back but I don't think I was hurting him because he was just laughing, it was like he made of rock or something.

"Oomph, get off me!" Brody had dropped me on the bed with him on top of me.

His knees on either side of my hips and his hands pinning my wrists above my head, I tried kicking his back with my knees but he just smirked at me knowing that I couldn't get out.

Fucking Perfect.

"I told you I'm not going anywhere until you tell me"

"Brody I swear if you don't get off me I'll-"

"You'll what? Put me in hospital" he mimicked my voice that little bitch.

"Put you in your grave!"

He laughed then flopped his whole body down on mine. God how much does he weight! He put his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel his breath tickling my ear, his eyelashes brushing my neck gently.

"Please get off Brody, I'm only asking you nicely once" but it was like his mind was only set on one thing and he completely ignored me.

"just tell me Aria" he whispered.

"there's nothing to tell"

I heard him sigh and he nuzzled his face deeper into my neck. "run your fingers through my hair" he cooed, I don't think so buddy!

"What? No! Get off me!" He groaned and because he still held my wrists he put my hand in his hair and oh my god was it soft! My hand just layed on his head, I didn't move.

"do it Aria otherwise I won't move" I sighed in frustration.
This guy is really getting on my nerves!

I hesitantly ran my fingers through "there now go" my voice was weak and my eye lids were getting heavy.
"mmh..." He moved his other hand from my wrist to my waist and held me tight, I let out a yelp because it hurt but tried to push it off .

"am I hurting you?" He questioned.

I blinked back the tears burning in my eyes because I knew I couldn't tell him he was pressing hard instead of shouting I just replied "no, not at all" he gave me a squeeze and I had to force myself not to scream right there.

"just relax Aria, I'm not leaving till I find out" I knew I wasn't going to win so I just left it. He might have won tonight but I'll deal with him in the morning.

My eyes started to close and my breath became shallow.
"I'm not giving up on you Aria" I wasn't even paying attention to him anymore I just let my mind wonder.

"You don't have to face your fears alone..." My eyes shut completely "cause whenever your in trouble I'll know..."

"Aria? You okay?" I could hear him talking to me but it was like my mind was in a different place and shut down, "I love you, goodnight" that was the last thing I said before sleep took over me.
*****
A/N: ok i know this chapter isn't the best and kind of short but I am writing the new chapter that should be up in a day or two. Sorry for the wait! thanks for reading!:)