My Tortured Past- Chapter 9

I woke up to the smell of... Bacon... Waffles... and... Sausages!
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, stretching my arms and my head. I looked around the room and smiled at how I was still here in Hawaii, to be honest I though I had dreamt the whole thing and I was still in LA with my uncle.
After a few more minuets, I finally got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where I saw Kate cooking, her back facing me, she was wearing blue pocka dot shorts, a loose white shirt with her white slipper boots.
Kate had gave me some silk light green shorts with a black oversized shirt for last night, she said that today we would be going shopping to buy me some new cloths. I didn't really know how to feel about it, of course I needed to get some cloths cause I'm not wearing Kate's all the time but I was feeling kind of nervous about going as well.

"Smells good" I said sitting down on the stool beside the counter.
"Morning, I didn't hear you wake up" she replied putting the sausage, bacon and waffles onto a plate and sliding it over to me. I already knew it was going to taste amazing by the way it smelt but I wasn't going to admit that.
"Do you want some orange juice?"
I looked up at her through my lashes.
"Sure" I bluntly said.
She gave me a weak smile and poured me a glass, placing it in front of me.

I cut a bit off the bacon and placed it in my mouth. Oh. My. God. Holy crap she could cook, It was salty but sweet at the same time, when it touched my tongue it basically melted in my mouth yet it was also crunchy. This is the best piece of bacon I've ever had!

"So... How it is?" Kate asked.
"It's alright"
------------------------------------------
We are currently in Kate's car driving to the mall. She kept telling me all the great cloths they sale and that I will love them, etc etc.

I was wearing the same cloths I had on yesterday with my hair up in a messy ponytail, strands hanging down by my face. Kate was wearing a pair or dark blue jeans with a light blue button up shirt with some back high boots. She hair was hanging below her shoulders in loose ringlets, the sun was shining perfectly on her face and blonde hair.
I could never be that beautiful, she wasn't wearing any make up either and she still looked gorgeous! I was jealous if I'm honest, she had a nice figure and mine was horrible seeing my ribs through my skin made me physically and mentally sick. I hated myself.

I leaned back into the seat and looked out the window admiring all the beaches and little surf shops that we passed. Quietly I sighed closing my eyes.

God I really hope that we're not here all day, all I want to do is go back to that unrealistic comfortable bed.

Please go by fast!
------------------------------------------

12 hours...

12 fricking hours of non shop shopping!

It was now 10 o'clock and if I didn't put all these bags of cloths down soon, my arms and legs were going to fall off!

"Are you crazy?! We were shopping for 12 hours and you don't even look tired or worn out? What is wrong with you?!" I yelled to Kate who was cooking in the kitchen.
"I've lived here all my life. You get used to it after two trips of shopping." She replied.

I rolled my eyes walking into I guess my now bedroom, dropping the 100 of bags I was carrying and fell onto the bed. So comfy. This was the first time I had been able to rest all day! We even skipped lunch and every time I would ask if we could take a break she would pull me up to my feet again and we would keep walking! God I'm trying to put on some weight and doing that I've probably burned off like a million calories. Ok that was exaggerated but still, I was exhausted.
"Aria, I've got some beans on toast if you want to eat it" I heard Kate yell.
As soon as she said that, I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. FOOD.FOOD.FOOD.
That was the only thing running through my head. I saw a white plate with two pieces of toast with a hell of a lot of bean with cheese on top. Heaven I tell you.

I sat down on the stool and started gulping down the delicious food.
Kate started at me with a playful smirk on her face.
"So is this food alright?" She teased. "It's decent" I lied. She winked then walked away smiling, placing a small wrapped up box on the counter next to me. I looked at it in confusion and finished eating my meal before heading back to my room with the box in my hand.

I stripped off my sweaty cloths and pulled out an oversized grey t-shirt and a pair it new pants.they were lace. Kate choose them. I unclasped my bra and put it in the washing basket, I didn't look at my disgusting body and just pulled t-shirt over my head, then taking my old pants off and putting my new ones on.
I redid my hair and put it into a messy bun then climbing in bed with my bedside table lamp on and my window slightly open. I breathed in the salt air and relaxed more into mattress.

The box was to the side of me and I was debating opening it. I hate surprises, I always have and I always will. Unfortunately curiosity got the better of me. I picked up the box, putting it on my lap and inhaled deeply. Slowly opening the box, I started at the object in shock. She brought me a phone. An iPhone. A iPhone 5 in white! I picked the phone up and held it in my hands. God is this women made of money or something, does she have a hidden money tree growing in her room. How the hell could she afford this?

I pressed the home screen button and It came up with a picture of my mom and Kate. I quickly locked the phone and put it on the table. Even though I appreciate the gift, I still didn't want to be reminded of mom...
I moved the box off the bed and turned the lamp then sliding down into the sheets more, lying on my side.
" flying through the universe, tryin' fix your broken heart" I quietly sang as the thought of mom sitting beside me and stroking my hair, singing that song to me. "Goodnight" I whispered to myself then closing my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

------------------------------------------
A/N: So what do you think of the story so far? I would really like to know what you think:) please like and vote! Thanks!:)