My Tortured Past- Chapter 2

After what seemed like forever of sitting on the dirty floor, I got up wiped my tears away and walked into the kitchen ignoring the pain I felt in my back.
I looked in all the cabinets for some sort of alcohol but nothing. Nothing but cobwebs and spiders.

"Just perfect"

I sighed and walked into the living room to look but still nothing, great so now I don't have anything to make me forget, to at least take a little bit of the pain away even just for a moment, but no that will never happen.

It was around 3am when I heard the front door close, I snuggled into the sheets of my bed deeper trying to wish I could disappear, luckily he didn't come into my room so at least I wouldn't get another beating like I usually do, but I'm not complaining.
I rolled over on the uncomfortable mattress and stared at the night sky, it was full of stars tonight and I used to love it. Used to.

"Goodnight" i whispered to myself before I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

"Shut the hell up!" I whisper yelled.
Groaning I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30, we'll at least i got more sleep this time.

I looked at the ceiling for bit not thinking about anything and no noise surrounding me, just silence and I was enjoying it while it lasted. I finally got up and went to use my crappy shower that only has cold water, oh we'll I'm used to it and cold water makes your hair grow longer so I've heard so I don't mind. I got out and wrapped a towel round my body before going back into my room.
Looking at my wardrobe I pulled out some dark blue ripped jeans with one of his oversized sweaters and put on my black combat boots. I don't wear too much make up only some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss, I let my hair fall naturally into its long brunette beach waves. My hair isn't as bright as it used to be, full of colour and volume but now it just looks dull and flat.

Looking into the mirror one last time before I mentally stuck on that worn out smile again and prepared myself for another day of hell.
Sneaking down the stairs I grabbed my keys and headed out the door making sure that my uncle didn't wake up, after succeeding I walked to my motorbike and drove off to Starbucks for a coffee so that I could wake up a bit, it was still 6:15 in the morning and school didn't start till 7:15 but I always leave early and don't come back till late.

When I got to Starbucks I parked my motorbike and walked into the greatest shop that was ever build. The smell of coffee and brownies fill my nose and I wish I had enough money to buy it but unfortunately I only had enough for a small cream coffee, I had found some money in one of the draws while I had been looking for any alcohol.

I walked up to the cashier and checked my back pocket for the money I still had and luckily it was still there.

"One small cream coffee" I plastered a fake smile on my face and he returned one and went to work. As I waited I started thinking of some way I could get job and then I would be able to stay in a small rented out apartment or something, I mean I had no family that cared about me left. I shook away the thought and smiled when the man brought me my coffee.

" that'll be $4 ma'am" he smiled

I dug into my back pocket and gave him the money and walked away shouting thanks before I walked back to my bike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 7:00 when I got to school, well that's a first that I think I've ever been on time but who cares, schools shit anyways.
I parked and got off my bike before grabbing my bag and coffee and started walking into the gates of hell.

I went to my locker and put my books that I didn't need until after lunch in and looked at the picture inside it of me and my brother when I was 4 and he was 6. I frowned at the memory and shut my locker before heading to biology.

God I hope this day goes fast, all i want to do is ride my bike for miles and miles on end and land in the middle of no where, where nobody gives you dirty looks or calls you bitch. the truth is I'm a bitch to everyone and to be honest I don't care, if people don't care about me then why should I care about them.

Walking into biology I sat in my seat and didn't bother to take my books out, I just out my head on the desk and kept repeating in my head.
Don't feel pain.