"Meaning, you left me because you didn't want me to ruin your perfect family portrait. I get it. Can we go now? I'll die if I spend another minute in this place." Harry said standing up.

"Harrison... Ok we'll go now." Lily sighed standing up and heading towards the door. 

"Now, Harry, we'll be using apparition, it's not that dangerous. Just hold our hands." James said giving Harry his hand. Harry took it, and he felt the too familiar feeling of apparition. 

They arrived in the front of the Leaky Cauldron. Harry then realized that Tom might recognize him. He started to panic as he tried thinking of a spell while Lily and James practically dragged Harry in. Luckily, Tom was not there, probably doing something in the kitchen. Harry sighed as he walked through the pub and exited through the back door. James activated the door to Diagon Alley, and Harry stepped through. 

As soon as the 3 of them stepped in the alley, they were immediately attacked by a few journalists. They managed to escape and then were attacked again by a group of red heads and a girl with brown hair this time. Harry stepped back from the crowd, it was getting too claustrophobic for him. It was after a few minutes when one of the red heads noticed Harry. 

"Hey you! Who are you?" he asked rudely. His mouth were smeared with something.. Probably chocolate. 

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! You don't have to be so rude." Maybe it was his mother. 

"What I'm just asking. And who are you? I've never seen you here before." Ron snapped back. 

"I'm Harrison James Potter, thank you very much." Harry snapped. He never had patience for people like Ron. The girl with brown hair turned and faced Harry. She had brown eyes like James.

"Harrison? You must be my brother. I'm Evelyn Potter. The girl-who-lived. The heiress to the Potter family. The girl who beat Voldemort." Evelyn boasted.

Harry rolled his eyes as Ron stared at Evelyn as if she was a goddess. 

"Harrison, this are the weasleys. They are our good friends. Molly, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. Ron is in your year," Lily explained to Harry, as if she could feel Harry's tension. "Shall we go get our money?" 

James nodded as he steered Harry and Evelyn towards the bank. James was expecting a reaction from Harry, and so far, he wasn't receiving anything. 'Wait until he sees our fortune, that'll wake him up.' James thought ushering the 2 of them towards an empty teller.

"We would like to visit our vault." James said in English. Harry was talking to another goblin in another spot, talking in Gobbledegook about his current money in the 5 vaults. James eyed Harry suspiciously, how did he know Gobbledegook? After 3 minutes of waiting, the Potters were ushered into a cart and they started heading towards the Potters vault. 

"Yipeee!" Evelyn yelled as she leaned across the front of the cart. They suddenly stopped in front of a huge vault. The door swung opened. Harry nearly laughed. The amount of money was lesser than he had expected. In fact, Harry was certain that his money in the Gryffindor vault was at least 10 times more. 

"That's a lot of money right? Yes it is. AND it is all going to come to me!" Evelyn bragged before skipping inside with an empty pouch. 

"Go in Harry. Get as much as you need." James encouraged. As Harry already got the money he needed, he only get 1 handful of gold and placed it inside his pouch. Lily looked at how little Harry took.

"Don't be shy Harry. Get as much as you need. 1 handful is definitely not enough." Lily said. 

"Don't worry. It's more than enough." Harry replied with a shake of his messy hair. After 10 minutes, Evelyn finally appeared from the vault with her pouch full. Harry rolled his eyes and whispered under his breath, "Spoilt."