"Hey, Tyler!!!"

The hybrid turned around looking at his girlfriend up and down confused with the way her voice sounded slightly more high pitched then usual.

"Caroline?..."

He looked at her face then to the hybrids that were disguised as students watching him like a hawk and ready to report any type of rebel to 'Master Klaus' as they liked to call him.

"So...is your phone not working? Or...????"

Tyler gulped at those words breaking into sweat and anxiety. "I should really get to class, Caroline. You know how Ms. Mclaughin gets when you're tardy."

"There's 4 more minutes until passing period ends, Tyler. We can talk, Tyler. Plus your a hybrid now you can compel just about anyone so that doesn't matter, Tyler." Caroline placed a hand on her hip. The way she kept repeating his name in a passive aggressive tone just told the boy infront of her he was in some deep shit for avoiding her.

"It's literally my birthday today, Tyler."

"Look Caroline I don't want to be rude—"

"Tyler!"

A oddly familiar British accent was heard like he was waiting for someone to say his name so he could pop out of the shadows he lurked, making the star athlete of mystic falls freeze in place scared to be seen just 4inchs near the Forbes girl.

"Shit." he muttered bitting the dead skin off his lip trying to hide Caroline but then just excepted defeat when he couldn't shove her into his locker.

The brown boy turned, a smile creeping on his face. "Hey Klaus..." he chuckled awkwardly turning to look at his master as he gave Caroline a 'run' look but the girl didn't get it and stood put in her spot.

"What did I say about hanging around mutt vampires?..."

Caroline nearly got whiplash from those words. Klaus was acting like he owned Tyler, telling him who he could hang out with and who he couldn't. Ever since that blonde meanie stopped into town to kill her best friend her relationships went down hill.
Even after she and Tyler just started officially dating. She thought their honeymoon phase would at least last more then 3 months, but no. Klaus ruined it. Klaus always ruined everything.

"To not do it..." the Lockwood boy peeked at his girlfriend from the corner of her eyes before standing up straight and gulping, scared.

"Are you really going to let him talk to you like that? About me like that? On my birthday?!"

"Not the time Care..." he muttered out shutting her up before she could stir the pot any further and aggravate the tempered man.

Klaus' temper was just like him: short and hot all the time.

The birthday girl scoffed as the hybrid king brang out a brown bag filled with lunch from his back and handed it to his favorite person in the world.

"Here you go. You forgot it."

Tyler latched his hands on it like a quarter back would to steroids on the floor.

He held it close to his chest as he got a whiff of the smell of his lunch. He could just tell she was beautiful, thin, a smoker, and emotionally dead. Just his type.

"Stay in line, I don't want to do anything I'll regret."

"Yes sir." Tyler nodded saluting.

"Tyler." Caroline gripped the brown bag from her boyfriend annoyed that he would take anything from that man and more so how he treated him like some royalty.